Reviews for I The Sellsword and the Maiden
Guest chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Amazing. It ended to quick. But great story.
Lizziekat15 chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
For some reason this reminds me of Kathleen Woodiwiss' "Shanna", one of my all time favorite romances...I really like your dialogue, I can totally picture Jeremy Flynn as Bronn acting this out...your love scene descriptions are excellant...keep up the good work and I will eagerly await your next chapter...
audrey.evans.5 chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
So happy to see you updated! Great chapter. More,more!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
It Was Good, There Was A Sweet But Rough Side To Bronn...glad To See More Updates And I Cant Wait To See What Happens Next, Not To Mention The Knight And Wife Part
Lizziekat15 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I am very impressed! I can easily picture Jerome Flynn, aka Bronn, doing all this...your dialogue is very natural, you have a real gift...please write more for this story or start another...your story has given me lots to think about...thank you...
Lizziekat15 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
great opening chapter...I've come late to the legion of fans of GoT, and to Bronn only because of Ripper Street...I'm glad I found this site...I'm anxious to read the rest of your story...
AnotherKim chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Thanks so much for the new chapter! It took a turn that I wasn't expecting, which is cool - it's not very often that I'm surprised by plot lines. Keep up the great work!
audrey.evans.5 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
You made my day! I was so happy to see a new chapter. Love it!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
First off I hang believe you updated though I'm very glad you did cause I love the story. Interesting chapter, didn't except those turn of events but I can't wait for more
tobi.danzo chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
this was amazing!
Trillen17 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Yay! You're writing again!
Laurele Adler chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Hey there ! You're story is so great, and here I am, hanging at the end of the last chapter, just dying to know what happens next (well, I have an idea ;-)). Please, publish the next one ! Pretty please ? :-) Keep up the good work !
Limarieca chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
WOW! Just finished reading your story, loved it! Please ! continue, can't wait for more, total cliffhanger has me hooked!
Keep up the awesome work.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Its a fantastic story...if i didnt know better i would say it was the show itself, it seems such like Bronn with his talking and behaviour...love to read more :)
Moriarty in a Crown chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
You've finally updated! 3 times! They were really amazing chapters too. Completely perfect.