Reviews for The Killjoy
Electryone chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Your writing style is so beautiful! I'm assuming that the speaker is Tomoyo? At first I thought it was Eriol, but then I looked back and it seems more like her. A part of me wants to beg for another chapter for an explanation, but I think it's already wonderful as a one-shot.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*silently adds this to favourites*

It is... unfair that certain people gets so much writing talent, whereas I seem to have joined the queue when they were handing out 'writing talent' a trifle too late. *sighs*

Poignant and touching. The writing style was original. I have no idea who they were, I thought I'd hazard a guess, Tomoyo's the one speaking, perhaps? To Eriol - because of the glasses? And Sakura the one who died?

At any rate, well done! I am very impressed and greenly envious. ;)

Elluxion aka Gemini Star
Fire Soul chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
OH wow! That was really well written! I liked it too! Kind of sad, but really good! _~
End Noesis chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I lovehate you. I mean, I love you... and hate you. I'm enviousamazed of/at your infinite talent in writing. It's writing like this that makes my fanfiction look like sh!t.

Excuse me, for I have to go and rewrite the current CCS fanfics I'm working on...

-bows, muttering, "I still lovehate you"-

Violeta
Mauve Amaryllis chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I still, don't know who is speaking. Tomoyo? Or Li, perhaps?
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
*Speechless* ... I WISH I COULD WRITE AS BEAUTIFULLY AS YOU! THE LANGUAGE YOU USED WAS SOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lo Beng chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
I loved it! I swear, you are such a good writer! You really should try some original things too, I'm sure you'd be good at it. Anyway, great story, write more soon!
Jesus Freak Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Interesting! Was it Tomoyo's POV? Sounds like.

~Jesus Freak
Rayeth chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I have never read a story like this before. This is one of those stories that make to think. Please do a chapter explaining why that happened. And can you include the author of the book this is based on. I think you'll be a great writer one day, I have never read a story here where the author used words such as you have. You write very eloquently and I hope that you will continue.