Reviews for Sushi is a type of romantic food
random716 chapter 3 . 7/27
This is epicly hilarious! But dangerously disturbing.
rbeko chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Sorry, im a gaahina supporter and for yaoi, more of sasunaru. So no, please dont write a gaasasu story, its disturbing.
Assymetric chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
ROFL! Sasuke in green spandex? It was a really enjoyable read.
NightWriter94 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
cute! definitely cute. and funny
woodlandfairykirk chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
LOLOL. Funniest thing ever(: it's sad that I can totally imagine Lee doing that.
Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*reads lee tring to seduce sasuke*
wtf... O.o?

i love this fic!
hmm... why not?
altho ill feel as sorry as fuck for hinata, but meh.
please continue

Black-Cl0thed-Angel chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
*reads the part where Lee attempts to seduce Sasuke.*

0.0 ...

I can't decide whether to be horrified and faint like poor Sasuke-Kun or laugh! XD 3 This is brilliant, I can't wait for the next chapter.
The Sand Alchemist chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I was never a yaoi I kind of like gaasasu...hmmm...
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I really like the blurb and how you made Sasuke a father figure for Gaara. That's a first. But good job!
Happy Writin!
Goddess of the VioletMoon chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I feel like this story got way off topic. I don't feel like I read a GaaHina fic and thats disappointing. I'm not trying to be an asshole and put you down, but I think that the next time you write a fanfiction, you should already know who you actually want the story to revovle around because when fanfiction ask me to choose character A and character B and I selected Gaara and Hinata and I expect a story about Gaara and Hinata; not Sasuke.
I am honestly very sorry if I was rude about it.
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Haha! XD cuute
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Hehe I like it... The sushi pick up line was the best part.
Um, I don't have nothing against GaaSasu or yaoi in general but I think the story is perfect like the way it is. Maybe a new fanfic would be best for a GaaSasu couple.
AmaiNeiko chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I almost feel sorry for Lee! XD Hillarious though! If you make a sequal I'd like all three of them to be together! :D (sasukexgaaraxhinata)
Lawi chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
The Lee part is just SO funny XD
AmaiNeiko chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Awwwww that chpt. was freakin adorable! Usually when sasuke gaara and hinata are involved they're both going after her which I love but this where sasuke likes hinata but is actually helping gaara to get her is such a great twist! I liked the whole "I'm not gay" dilema poor sasuke is going through. Curious about the next chpt, can't wait to read it!