Reviews for Erebus on the Cusp of Dawn
Ruyunata chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Astounding. I am blown away by your writing. This story kept me hooked from the beginning. Honestly, I'm surprised by the number of reviews, or lack thereof. Your writing style is excellent; the pauses were immaculate, the emotions were strong and present, and the thoughts and interruptions really brought your story to life. Keep on writing, and I hope your work is noticed in the future.
no offense chapter 25 . 6/12/2015
the build up was great how you went with it was great is well written too but ...
NO LEMON?! I am greatly saddened without one WHY!? (Beats ground with black cloud above)
teasetillyoudrop chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
hmmm, an assassin perhaps? one that was sent to get rid of itachi and got to close to him?
teasetillyoudrop chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
aww, poor sasuke. being brushed off so easily
teasetillyoudrop chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
NVM I JUST REALIZED THIS IS DRAMA/ANGST AGAIN. also lol this is the first femNaruto fic i've read. i'm really curious about itachi and naruto's relationship (itanaru fan here lol)
teasetillyoudrop chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
i don't know where this fic is going but so far it seems to be cute.
NekoKriszty chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
When I first read this, I put your list with the numbers and facts attached to them on a postit and stuck it above my desk

It's still there 3
NekoKriszty chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I haven't even been in this fandom for more, than three years now. But this fic still haunts me. It's still the best thing I've read written for anime (second fav fic of all time for me)

I thank you dearly for it.
Randomwhatever chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Drag on much...sorry you lost me at chapter 3 but hey if it improved through the rest of the chapters then...good for you ahaha but I'm gonna find somthing better now. Thanks
yue no rei chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Why this story doesn't have move reviews is a mystery to me because it's so well written and true to it's genre. It's not even the usual type of fic I would go for but the mystery just had me keep going all the way the the end. It was like bam. I totally didn't expect it and quite honestly the ending I thought was amazingly fitting and left the interpretations up to the reader with just enough hope after the despair in the previous chapter at the climax. Honestly, despite Sasuke being convinced that Naruto was still alive in the last chapter had me really doubting his sanity because the cynical part of me makes me think that he's probably so delusional that in his need that he imagined her to be there the even though possibly it was a ghost? Just with the way the whole story is written out makes it difficult to distinguish reality from illusion, or maybe delusion in this case. I don't know, it's pretty mind screwing to me honest. Nevertheless, amazing story. Really.
Geminis93 chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
My fingers are trembling as I'm writing this...I can't even see clearly 'cause my eyes are tearing up! Awesome story, it had depth, plot twists, drama, romance, angst...ugh, my heart! Well done!
Hijiri Clyden chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
er. There's not much to say. I mean what do you want? A confession that its past 6AM and I haven't slept yet since I've been reading this fic since midnight? Well you got it. I don't like romance stories but god damn shit. This ain't just romance. this is fucking dark romantic. The best damn genre made in this world. But hey maybe you need a confession that I had to pull down a towel since I was crying like Obito? [hope you got the drift] You got that one too. Now I have to spend the day with a headache from lack of sleep and non-stop crying. And the damned thing is? I'll be doing it while smiling because your fic was just damn crazy awesome. Aaaarrrrgggghhh... Itachi... and I love that it's not just some thrown together thing I guess... I mean most stories in basically just give great stories which is great but sometimes one needs some literature around here... playing with words, atmosphere, plot twists, metaphors, symbols and all that awesome crap. Some stories contain symbols like the characters thinking that Naruto is their light or butterfly or whatever but most of them don't keep the symbols up and don't focus on those messages... I mean in most stories are just bluntly given stories... they explain it all to the readers... something like "She was my light when blah blah blah she was there when I needed her... she pulled me out of despair... She was the light in the end of the tunnel" don't get me wrong... those are nice and they do get the message across but I still like the occasional imagery like instead of the character explaining it in his thoughts it could be like him being blinded all the time by the other character's smile... something bright that removes the darkness or whatever shit... I find it more poetic I guess... and it bring up the literature more out of these short stories... hidden messages or imageries left for the readers to uncover are not usually found here... and for me to be able to find one and like it is just on damn fucking awesome thing... Thank you for that awesome read... yeah I cuss a lot but please consider that as a compliment cause I cuss more when I talk to someone I like... I'm formal towards people I don't like... anyway... I'm getting sidetracked... what I was saying was that this fic was awesome and I know I said that I don't have much to say but that doesn't look like it was true... and yeah I was sidetracked again. All in all, I think your fic is a fucking genius although I'm not gonna spend my time cracking the different imageries because they may not be there and may only be fruits of my imagination and I don't want that. Constructive criticism: just a bit fix on the then and that... yeaah... but I believe that's that :P Thanks again for the good read. Thanks for making me cry and thanks for the fucking headache.
ougley chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
I am glad you didn't end the story with her being death,really glad because only when I read the ending my tears stopped ( thank you very much )
I love Jolly chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
It was great! I cried my eyes out towards the end. I loved the ending by the why, my type of ending ( even though it does sadden me a bit...) . Hehe. 3
Madoma chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
I don't know where to begin...
This story had me in a range of emotions every chapter. Crying and laughing, angry and annoyed.
Certain points I thought I knew what was coming next then *BAM* something completely unpredictable.
I am so happy I decided to give this a chance.
I usually hate it when I see either FemNaru or FemSasu. The stories end up being horrible. But this... this was amazing.
I usually read FanFic. on my phone and at times all I wanted to do was throw the little device at the wall and stomp away.
Thank you. Thank you so much for an amazing read.
I can't wait to read your other stories and anything else you have yet to write up.