Reviews for Revision: The Dream Lady
alwaystherereading chapter 4 . 3/3
Crying, how come you're such a good writer!
Alice and Athena chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Loved it! I kind of wish there was a bit of a "cockamamie hair, etc., etc." for the Professor, but I loved this!
Virginia I chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Oh I loved this. Very apt in your Doctor Who universe. So wrong and so right at the same time.

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Their love is so amazing, strong, and incredible. TwT that was so sad! :'( awww. Group hug. :'3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I feel bad for poor Rory. :( awwwww! Another child!? X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really like how you are doing this. It may be harsh but it's necessary in a way. I also love seeing the doctor's side of it. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Whoa. That is so sweet! X3 them together and a family. :3 what does his first form look like?
MaryNay chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
And here you got me again. Just Hexa alone is enough to call this story a star.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Rassilon is more evil than the the Master i mean he make the Master to try and save him save so who more evil the Master or Rassilon who made him and know what happen when he did and regenerate 12 times before dying thing when The Doctor the Moment from the Tower of Rassilon he found Rassilon scrolls of knowledge Rassilon had left behind The scroll mentioned contained information that Rassilon had managed to make the nuclei allow the Time lord regeneration, allowing for a longer lifespan he eye of harmony was set up to act as a block. Rassilon chose 12 -12 regenerations, 13 lives. As soon as the bio data was altered, the eye would add the block automatically what do u think and great ch
VVAgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I was kind of confused in the beginning. But then I at the end it all made sense. It was written phenomenally!
Ahsilaa chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
It was quite dark wasn't it? It wasn't like it was in the program because even though the evil was magnified in the doctor it was more snark and sarcasm where as here it was actually almost evil.
I understand though, she went through more do nateually the dream lady would be evil incarnate.
Good job.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Like I TOLD you in the first review, you are an amazing writer. Whether it's original or actually an episode, makes no difference on that. In fact, I would think it would be hard to add a character into the series without messing things up than to make other episodes for the sereis.

So, just it sum it up, I LOVED it, your an amazing writer, keeep up the good work. :D
fanfreak4ever chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
What do I think about this story... I think you shouldn't have been worried at all! You're such an awesome writer that (unless you are the pickiest person in the galaxy) it's almost impossible not to admit this is an amazing story!

I can't wait for the AU stor, since I'm certain it will be as good as all your other stories.

Update soon!
StarryEyedWanderer chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I think that this was a really great interpretation of the Professor's dark side. I could understand why she did what she did in the dream worlds, and the Professor had depth as the Dream Lady. The light scenes between the Professor and the Doctor were great too, giving us a good chance to see what it might have been like had they stayed on Gallifrey.

As for Rory...I don't envy what he had to go through. Whew. The fact that he wouldn't spill for anything was really touching. It also gave Amy the wake up call she had in the episode about choosing Rory over the Doctor. As it should be. Yay! Amy/Rory (and Keta) forever!

What a long review. But overall, a great alternative Amy's Choice. If I had my way, this would be canon!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
It was good! Quite an abrupt ending. Amy really did get a hard time of it, didn't she?