Reviews for Revision: The Dream Lady
evitae chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This whole series has been awesome. The character development of the Professor is not only a perfect balance for the Doctor but just the right opposite to make the relationship quite moving. I have totally enjoyed this series and am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.

As for prompts, introduce the Professor to chocolate versus the doctor's love of bananas.
sailormajinmoon chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
It was a great chapter and a great story in all. I loved the ending with everyone telling the Professor that it isn't her fault and trying to lessen the guilt she felt. Cannot wait for Rewritten to come out. You are such an amazing writer, you do not have to worry about your original chapters.
Cjabbott98 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I really love how this turned out. It was dark enough for Amy and Rory, but so happy for the Doctor and Professor and that balanced everything out. I particularly enjoyed how Rory was out through much the same as the Professor went through as an Academic, but he still stayed strong for Amy and didn't speak a word. All in all, I loved it and all your other stories and I can't wait for Rewritten to be put up! Thank you for writing these!
Ulquiorra-Schiffer-4 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
i gota say i liked it
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
i honestly think that the AU story w? the 9th doc is the best idea EVER! i cant wait another 24 hours! well i can, but i dont want to for obvious reasons:) loved the story, it was amazing like all of the others!
Tipper dehavilland chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
all i can say is wow...and i'm glad that they used the Doctor in the original episode...oh and can't wait for 9th doctor and professor:)
MayFairy chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hexa is the Professor war incarnation, isn't she?

And poor Rory...I love how he doesn't cave, it just proves that he's the best.
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
whoooo! i love it! this just might be better than the actual episode! the Dream Lady is just so evil and i LOVE it! i think i know who Hexa is! is it one of the Professor's past regenerstions? possibly her really angry one? or maybe her stone cold soldier one?
fanfreak4ever chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Superb chapter! I'm willing to bet that "Hexa" is the Professer's persona when she was forced to regenerate. I'm loving what you're doing with the episode, keep updating!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
No idea at all. Who could Hexa be?

Could be another regenerationof the Professor. The one even she was afraid of.

Oh! It could be Myra. Heh. That'd be hilarious, but she's not more dangerous than the Professor, so...Nope, no idea.

Update soon with your awesome chapters!
Nora chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Is Hexa Jenny? By the way great story
sailormajinmoon chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Yet another great chapter. I think Hexa is the Professor's incarnation from the Time War, though I could be wrong. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Ooh, things are bad for Amy and Rory...but all the Keta is so cute! :P

And since apparently Rassilon was the one who created the 12 regenerations rule to stop Time Lords living too long, I always figured that since Gallifrey was gone, the limit was no longer enforced. But yeah, the thing with River might be a loophole too.

I'm more interested to see if they bring the Valeyard into it after the twelfth regeneration, personally...
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Oooh. Worse than the Dream Lady? What could it be? Hmm...or who, I suppose.

Update soon! This was super awesome!
sailormajinmoon chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Really great chapter. I just realized though how sad the Doctor is going to be when he realizes that this is all just a dream. I like how you have the Dream Lady try to help Rory stand up and defend both himself and Amy, while also trying to get Amy to lay off the Doctor. Can't wait for the next chapter.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »