Reviews for Serendipity
Anna chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Hey, I've been waiting for you to update since reading last chapter! I really like you fanfiction, I enjoyed it very much and I'm looking forward to reading more so if you still feel like writing it, please do, there is someone waiting for your story :D
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
You write NaruSaku AND SasuHina? You have no freaking idea how much I love you right now. :33
Moulin-Roulette chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Gosh. I can't explain without profanities how amazing this fic is. Emotionally beautiful, and I just love how steady you build sasuke and hinata's relationship with each chapter. This is a fic like no other! Original and witty in your work, this is a must read fic and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for sharing this excellent piece. If you ever have the chance, please continue to finish it! It's such a shame to be left incompleted.
nwyd chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I was crying when Itachi died... D; Love Sasuke and Hinata though, can't wait to read more!
up-and-moving chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
it's a very strong chapter.
your story is marvelous, thank you
Nanashi chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
I really like the way you're telling this story. It's somewhat understated, with a lot of interesting moments that reveal more about the various characters. Definitely going to keep an eye on this!
katotoka24 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This is absolutely wonderful story! One of the best I've ever read! :O :)
IVIaedhros chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I agree that Sasuke is an excellent angst-muffin.
CaptainCynical chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I don't usually read sasuhina fics, but I'm really enjoying yours. Keep up the good work! :)
Encuentrame chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Excellent chapter so much feeling in it. Made me tear up.
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Aww so sad, I almost cried too. You have got to make a happy chapter to make up for this one. Very good, update soon.
aisha89 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Another excellent chapter - and poor Itachi indeed. Very well-written as always :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Soooo sad ! Did hina love itashi or bro love im confused on that part
1010'jin chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
My eyes were constantly tearing up at the end of this, but that last line...oh man.
aisha89 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I absolutely love your writing - how simple yet deep it is! It's great to read. Can't wait till next time and best of luck on your assignment and exams :)