Reviews for Can't Deny The Chemistry
I think we can all agree that you should finish this
MusicAndNerds chapter 10 . 2/23
Please finish this. It's really good.
HEYYYYY yo please continue this I love it so far and that cliff hanger is just mean lol ;)
NayaHeMoFan chapter 10 . 1/23
I hope you will update soon
made.from.hate chapter 10 . 1/7
God please continue
DegrassiloverRe chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
ALMOST TWO YEARS WHY DID I BOTHER TO READ THIS AND TORTURE MYSELF PLEASE COME BACK

POOR BRIT IS STILL HANGING
BrittanaWins chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
please update
BrittanaLove93 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
I read this all over again and wondering is this on permanent hiatus? I really like this..
guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Please come back? it's one of the best fanfics please? :)
I hope u will :)

Take care..
Ali :)
Rosetoast chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Still interested, please continue?
Heather W chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Hey,

I love you stories. I just started reading fanfiction. Is there anyway you can PLEASE finish this story. I see it hasn't been updated in a while. Idk if you haven't received enough responses or if you lost the passion. I really hope you get it back if you lost your passion. Can you please finish this story. It is so awesome and I have read almost all of your stories. Usually, with an author...I don't read them all of can't get into them all but all of your stuff is awesome.

If you have finished this and just didn't post it or it's somewhere else, can you please email it to me?! Please finish this! I NEED it. LOL
paintmaci chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I have to say it is Hot!Hot!HOT!, I can actually some of the chemistry between them. Please continue writing it is amazing. I don't even care that it's been a year since you last updated, I guess.
Munchkin licker chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Will you ever continue? Love this.
Hirosapprentice chapter 10 . 3/1/2014