Reviews for A New Life
lipamo chapter 1 . 7/7
oooh yeah!
Katescats chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Just read your story it was good.
Joel-Gomes chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Jarod and Miss Parker's relationship with one another has met with so many obstacles that nothing short of a tragic event could ever put them back together. At least from my perspective. This story was able to show us that, in a way that didn't feel forced or rushed, despite its short length.
slayer-p chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love it.
Rosscan chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is pure enchantment. Oh, it wasn't only magic, it was well worked, beautifully written (actually english is not my first language, but I loved how the sentences sounded in my head), you developed what you had to develop, not too much, but enough, and the characters seemed to be real, closer to the ones in the show than what you can read sometimes in some stories. The only thing that make me feel sad is that it happened five years after, I find it so long ! It's like a lifetime for me, but whatever, it's your choice and I respect that. So I hope you'll write news stories about The Pretender, because this website needs more authors like you, specialy this fandom ;). Btw, if you want to kill Syndey again, do it as many times as you want, you would have all my encouragements because I really don't like this character, more boring and insignifiant there is not.
Whatever, it's a super story, I put it in my favorites. I can see the images in my head, and it's exactly what I like, specialy the looks. Magic, I keep on thinking that this all story in an enchantment !
harmswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Cute little ficlet! I liked it.
Imogen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very nice. I think you should continue.
NYT chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Much nicer than my ending for them. ; ). Other than this line,

""You know what Jarod? The last time we spoke about this, I shut you down but I can't spend any more time alone." it all seems perfectly in character. Nice job. Too bad they stiffed us and didn't finish that 3rd movie!
rgdvii chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I think you should continue the story!
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it; love it! Thanks for writing this for yourself an for us. It is heartbreaking that the evilness of the Center was powerful enough to keep them apart - and another five years have passed. Glad that there has been enough distance of time and space that MP has been able to get in touch with her heart and understand the reality of the situation. Finally, and again, finally she has the wisdom to know she has reached perhaps the last turning point that Jarod will be able to answer, to be there. She knows that he will love and cherish her forever. And, his family has had time to accept, understand, and adjust. Good for them. Consider doing another story giving us a glimpse of J and MP fast forwarded five years: their happiness, their love, their children, their everything. Thanks so very much!