Reviews for Ho'omaka hou 'ana : 'New Beginnings'
Rose Zanini chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I LOVE how you didn't make Cath the bad guy! I hate that in most McDanno fics, she is, and I really like her. I love her role in your fic so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
How can Danny be mad something tests classified like he's a victim or something huh?
TheoDigby chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
love it! there should be a sequel
Pretty Racing chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Ah! So good! I adored Danny in this, i think you kept very true to his character :)
Redvine chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Oh god
This was amazing. I absolutely love the take on the series, and you are brilliant. Bravo!
R
Spence Sabien chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
This story ended up being terrific! I really love AU fics and I'm glad to see that yours was both interesting and well-written. Kudos all around, W5Lex!
ived chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Wonderful story ! I love it. Thanks !
Amboseus chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Hey, just read your story in one go and I am grinning like an idiot. To be true, I couldn't stop grinning and laughing and acting totally crazily happy :D Okay, for the sad parts I didn't laugh, I felt with them and just screamed 'No! Why? Don't freaking do this, dammit!' Its a good sign. I practically lived your story and that is totally the best thing that can happen for me xD I will check out your other stories later so I doubt that is the last time you'll hear from me :D
As my last words I can only write: Best McDanno Story I've ever read :3
Masters 3
Craftygirl11 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I really liked this story. I also liked how you incorporated some lines from the first season in your story. I thought it was really good and I really enjoyed it.
mijanulina chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I am looking forward to another chapter or sequel too ;-) I am gonna check some of your other stories because I just fell in love with your creative writing, thanks a lot for sharing this!
raerobdestiny chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Ok wtf? I can log in with my iPod but not my iPhone?
Sorry had to get that out haha

Cheers
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
What? It's over?
Omg I feel like they need to sleep together before the story's over. Lol. It was so much fun reading about the adventures of young Danny and Steve. The way you led it to the pilot episode and the rest of the familiar scenes were perfect.
I wish they'd gone back to that deserted island and officially reestablished their relationship.

It was a very nice read btw. Loved it from the first word to the last.
I wish for a sequel. Like something along the lines of a relationship strain due to clashing principles at work which ends up either of them hurt or something. But I'll read whatever you conjure up the next time you write anyway. Lol. Thanks for sharing a beautiful fic!

This is raerobdestiny btw. One of your recent followers. I wish I could have sent a review under my username but for some reason, I could not log in. :P
Bits1212 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I heart this chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
finally got this all read and it was so good.
The way Steve and Danny fell in love and never stopped loving each other was great. But I also thought it great that Danny didn't automatically fall back into Steve's arms. I love level heads when it comes to love. Falling right into each others arms is so cliqued. Thanks for being different.
thatredheadgirl chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
what an amazing story. I like the different take on Steve and Danny and overall just a fantastically well written story, great job!