Reviews for The stress of ruling a nation
Prince spirit chapter 1 . 4/8
It was kind of good
Skye Izumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That story was amazing to read, I loved reading this story.

What's more, I'm a writer myself, and I'm learning a lot from this story.
SriaLghtft chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Really well written. Would love to see more on this
Yuzuuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This made me sad but it warmed my seeing the sisters make up. The Nepgear and Uni love confession was sweet.
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Whoa, man, this was really good. If I have one complaint, it's that the italics are used too often and it diminishes their effect. Be a bit more sparing.
Mudge517 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
It's interesting to see a serious Neptunia fic, a well written one at that. I was surprised to see everyone in character, even in IF's short appearance her gruff nature was evident in shooting a look at Noire, whose own conflicted nature was handled well. Personally I'm not a big fan of the GearxUni pairing, it seems too obvious, but I'm not opposed to it either. I'd be interested to see more from you in regards to this series.
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
What an emotional story. I really loved it. Everyone seemed to be in character and the story was believable enough that I felt this could actually happen. I especially liked the moment where Uni confessed to Nepgear. Then Nepgear proceeded to tell everyone else as soon as she left. You did a really good job from start to finish. From having Noire and Uni fighting with each other in the beginning to having them finally forgive each in the other in the end. Good job dood.
xnobody13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Terrific story, my friend.

I particularly enjoyed the whole set-up between the conflict of Uni and Noire, appearing pretty accurate to the universe they're based in. With the exception of some words being misplaced during dialogue, this fanfiction was a welcome addition to this archive, as well as for the hurt/comfort genre.

-Xnobody13