Reviews for Butterfly's dream
this song is good and beautiful so dont apologise
kima20142 chapter 78 . 4/26
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful story
kima20142 chapter 77 . 3/29
NOOOOOO it can't end there's got to be more
BananaphoneBob chapter 76 . 2/18
Wow that was sad. Butterfly! I like this version of the ending though, it was a clever way to do it. Everyone's gonna be heartbroken next time, poor Shep and Kaidan :( Can't wait for the next chapter!

silverhawk88 chapter 76 . 2/15
Ah man, I was really dreading something like this would happen. Poor Shepard.
HuntersEve chapter 74 . 1/6
Okay being lazy and not logging in but that's beside the point...Just saying and thinking this through if there were five clones of the child and butterfly was the original then technically there should still be a clone out there which is Irayna as Alita and Stella are dead and the other two as well deceased it kinda makes sense. Yes?
silverhawk88 chapter 74 . 12/29/2014
Quick question, I have been reading this story for a while and I forget but does butterfly have a third sister? Is she a triplet?
BananaphoneBob chapter 73 . 9/2/2014
Daaaaaaaamn, that was sad :( Can't believe Alita's gone! As if Thessia wasn't depressing enough! Poor Shenko! James' reaction was sad, I was glad to see him happy with her, now what? :( Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. So glad Kai Leng's dead. Asshole.
BananaphoneBob chapter 71 . 6/13/2014
Well, it's taken me a few days to read all this, but I'm sure glad I have! I am loving the concept of Shepard having a child, and I've been so hooked on this story. The relationship between Kaiden and Shep is adorable, I'm loving that! And Butterfly is just plain awesome :D
Trishata96 chapter 59 . 7/17/2013
I can think of several things:
1, Shep and Kaidan are not going to be happy when they find out that the girls lost B
2, Al-Jilani is definately asking for a death wish. Aethya or Wrex should grant it.
3, Aria has some explainning to do when Shepard catches up.
4, B is getting grounded big time.
quicksilver21 chapter 56 . 6/26/2013
Wow, amazing story can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/20/2013
Little confused here. The clone has different fingerprints and eyes and says so in the dlc, so how does the clone have both exactly the same?
Trishata96 chapter 54 . 6/14/2013
you...killed Wrex, Tali, Liara, Garrus AND EDI!... I... can't believe that you just did that... please tell me this is just what you did with Kaidan... Though James found the bodies and he was nabbed for a bit...

Okay, you've put me into shock...
Abionastar50 chapter 45 . 4/16/2013
So jumpy want to know what's happening suh a cliffhanger but the whole chapter was stupendous
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I this story is cool. I love the idea of Shepard having a kid. Found only three, this and 2 others. Thanks for the story!