Reviews for Butterfly's dream
Aincrad Administrator chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
This story is so heart-touching, keep it up and keep this story going strong.
Aincrad Administrator chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
I was just stating the funny part, and I agree Shepard was a little inhuman in the 2nd and 3rd game, that is why I like this story, anyway great job with this story so far
AngstyShenko chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
"Voice that could melt her panties." You win for best line of the century! XD Again, another great chapter! I've so enjoyed this ride!
Trishata96 chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
Oh god! i just got the image of Kaidan whacking James over the head for oggling his little princess. I need to stop laughing.
Jack and Miranada working together seems so likely when Butterfly's involved.
Though i'm sad that now one of their daughters is dead and the other with Cerebus.
'His voice always turned her on. Perhaps she ought to drag him to her cabin and have her wicked way with him, ASAP.
Jack and Miranda coughed in harmony. Shepard felt her cheeks turn red.
Damn. Was it that obvious?' Nice to know Shepard's got her priorities right.
Trishata96 chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
...and then Trishata96 passed out from happiness...
Oh god, what is James going to think when he realises that he been checking out Shepard's daughter, who he didn't trust and was only 2 a few months ago?
I love the Mako ref.
Thank you for not killing Kaidan.
Aincrad Administrator chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
Wow hit by a reaper beam, knocked around by kai leng, and tearing through hoards of enemy soldiers, not even phased in the game, but seeing her daughter all grown up and she passes out on the spot, how Ironic
Abionastar50 chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Please say that didn't age her because I know that would devastate Shepard if whatever I hope they find each other soon
Trishata96 chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
... oh dear lord... have they accelerated her aging? or did they find one of the other women who were made surrogate mothers?
Note to author, please, please make TIM and Archane suffer, plz!
(paces room waiting for next chapter)

Why can i see James regretting the "that ass is hot" comment if Atma does turn out to be butterfly?
Trishata96 chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
NOOO! Not Kaidan! Jack... Grunt... Oh god i'm gonna be crying for the rest of the day.
You may want to start running from the Shenko lynch mob btw.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
No! Ok, I'm waiting for the next chapter.
TheJadedStar chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
...I'm still in shock lol... I cant believe you kill him. Is this really a tragedy? I have a love hate with tragedy stories... Also, that lady was crazy no wonder why Jack was the way she is. But where is Grunt? Doesn't seem like him to disappear from the group quietly...
TheJadedStar chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
...What? No...Your kidding right? ... What the hell?...wow
S33KR-HUN chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
Cerberus' crimes against humanity and every life are unforgivable and they shall suffer for their sins thru eternity! They will know what they have feared in the dark halls all along! The Normandy will not stop. The Normandy won't surrender. They will see every single miserable cerberus memeber hanged on a tree.
Trishata96 chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
Yes i love Jack, and how she elvoled and became more mature thanks to Shepard...
Jack, Wrex, Grunt, Vega, Miranda, Kaidan, Liara and Shepard... TIM is so screwed, especially if some others join the lynch mob.
Trishata96 chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Oh god. I forgot about Jack. TIM is going to have an one woman army after him soon when Jack finds out about Butterfly.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »