Reviews for Butterfly's dream
Trishata96 chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Oh god. I forgot about Jack. TIM is going to have an one woman army after him soon when Jack finds out about Butterfly.
Trishata96 chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Soon. Soon cerebus will feel the wrath of the Shepard clan. The mother, the father, the aunts and uncles and the grandma will make them suffer. I predict Arachne will be ripped to sheds either by Shepard or Kaidan.
Aya001 chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Thanks for the update, interesting addition to the story. And Miranda is here too! At first I didn't like her, she was so "cerberus, TIM etc etc, they are working for humanity blabla" but when you continue playing help her with her sister etc, you see another side of her, and then I began to see a little of the real Miranda under all that cold stance and almost ice heart, and I can't really dislike her. :p

Waiting for the next update! :]
Aya001 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Thanks for the new chapter :)
Aya001 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for the update, and so SOON! XDDD Lovely chapter, nothing more to say, only... Can't wait for the next udpate :P
swimfeared chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
how could I forget the reapers?
I mean wouldn't they try to indoctrinate butterfly or huskify her so they could destroy Shepherd physiologically?

So I stand corrected they have the harbingers of death and the A-team looking for her. So now they have two forces that are nearly unstoppable looking for the girl they stole.
theJadedStar chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Yeah well your one of the few writers I have called evil :P Heck I didnt even bother to log in or just type in my name!

I was honestly looking for Kaidan's reaction in this chapter but Im guess that is the next one. I still liked reading other character reactions though :) Also, I had forgotten there was a war going on _
Aya001 chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
T_T Everyone is suffering in their own way. I was surprised that in this chapter you didn't write about Shepard and Kaidan feelings an thoughts about Butterfly abduction. But still, good idea to make us see a little about shepard feelings about it with the other characters words and thoughs!

About trying not to make this all happy flowers and fluffy :p.
Even if it's sad like you said if it's all fluff and happiness, it can turn the story into something (sometimes) plain and make people lose interest. Eh! That doesn't mean I don't love fluffly stories, I LOVE THEM! XDD Even more when is Kaidan&Shepard we are talking about, but even if I'm sad about what you did with poor Butterfly and co. I like this kind of twist in the story, from time to time, makes me want to continue reading and think "what will happen next?".
But ALL, normally becase I hope/know that it will end in a good way, I love happy endings, I see to many bad, sad, ugly... etc things in the real world, in my everyday life, to have to read stories with too much angst that only leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.
Of course we have a lot of generes and people writing about everything, but... that doesn't mean I will read it and/or like it. Usually the angst/drama stories, if they doesn't have a happy ending... or a really NOT so dramatic and dark, really sad or bad endings... I don't read them... I... can't :S To each his own, that's what I think.

And after all this nonsense (XDDD Sorry, it seems sometimes I begin to write and don't know when to stop *blush*) Thanks for the update. And... waiting for the next one :-)
Trishata96 chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Aye lucky bastard, if there weren't any reapers then... well there wouldn't be much left of TIM.
And that's after the crew, Shepard, Kaidan, Hackett, Wrex and Eve, Anderson and anyone else who owes shepard big time get their mitts on them.

I like how you have all the crew's reactions, wrex's made me laugh. But what i really would have like to see was Kaidan's.
swimfeared chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Ok Cerberus is beyond screwed they have no idea how many people they just pissed off first there is her mother an excellent commander who comes out of suiside missions victorious. Their is a krogen battle master who commands an army. Their is a Ai who excells at hacking any computer system. There is also the shadow broker who has limitless resorces ,and that's not counting the people that over the past four years that owe the commander. Needless to say Cerberus is royally screwed.
Trishata96 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Oh dear... this is definately interesting. That's it, all the aunts and uncles to the rescue! Backed up by Grandma Chakwas and Grandpa Hackett.

Kaidan Proposed to Shepard before her 'death? I'm gonna guess she felt she wasn't ready yet. Kaidan better get discharged pronto, with or without doctor's permission.

And yes... you are EVIL!

BTW i liked that the Hamster was named after Kaidan. Hate to think what his reaction will be.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
...your evil! I cant wait for more XD
Aya001 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
FINALLY The reunion I wanted so much to see... and YOU do this XDDD How can it turn out so... wrong! T_T Poor girl, Can't wait to see what happens with this little...broken family :S
Aya001 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
When I thought that I finally will see the meeting of father and daughter.. you do this XDDD really, you are evil? XD

But anyway thanks for this lovely chapter, and Thane is here. I really liked that character too. So I'm glad to see him here. About you don't following the game, is perfect, for that I will play the game, I like this kind of stories with new things, events, "what ifs..." so keep the chapters coming! Can't wait for the next and see what happened to Butterfly!
Aya001 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Thanks for the update. Really touching moment between Butterfly and Eve. And really... thinking of what that poor girl went trought with those batarians . Poor girl. But apart for that sad part, liked the chapter. I love Wrex XDDDDD.

Waiting for the next update
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »