Reviews for Butterfly's dream
Aya001 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
When I thought that I finally will see the meeting of father and daughter.. you do this XDDD really, you are evil? XD

But anyway thanks for this lovely chapter, and Thane is here. I really liked that character too. So I'm glad to see him here. About you don't following the game, is perfect, for that I will play the game, I like this kind of stories with new things, events, "what ifs..." so keep the chapters coming! Can't wait for the next and see what happened to Butterfly!
Aya001 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Thanks for the update. Really touching moment between Butterfly and Eve. And really... thinking of what that poor girl went trought with those batarians . Poor girl. But apart for that sad part, liked the chapter. I love Wrex XDDDDD.

Waiting for the next update
Abionastar50 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Lovely ch. can't wait to see what happens w kaidan
Lyv chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
We are close to an reunion with Kaidan! I can't wait to read it!
Aya001 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Reareading it all, there has been some improvement! So THANKS

And for the update too, of course. When I saw the update I was so happy to see a new chapter. Thank you :)
Aya001 chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Grateful, you? I'm the one that is grateful that you are writing this story. I really like it!

Allers is a character... almost non-existent in game, so I really found interesting this chapter with her and James! And again more James and butterfly moments, I don't know but I love them! XD

And as always thanks for another good chapter. About your english. I also have a lot of problem with my english and is really poor so I understand you trying to find ways to improve, but I have to see it's really good (but, I'm not english so I don't know if is good or bad, looking with their eyes :S)

Waiting for the next chapter!
Balrog Herder chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Better than the earliest chapters, but it still shows signs of google translate. Singular instead of plural, wrong tense of the word etc. I love the idea and the story but you would benefit greatly from getting a beta, preferably one with English as his/her mother tongue.
Oh and it's Shepard, not Shepherd.
Aya001 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Sorry, (My sister is gonna kill me lol, the review from LostSoul is from her account, I'm with her laptop and forgot to logout and enter with my account)

Anyway XDDDD What I said I liked this little and funny time with Wrex. Thanks _
LostSoul93 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Oh, really Wrex... How I missed him in ME2 and ME3... is really bad that he is not playable. I really really like him. So I really thank you for this chapter. And XDDDDDD i really had a good laugh reading it.

Thanks. Can't wait for the next update _
Gabe97 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Great Chapter Curious, To See What Happens Next
Aya001 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Ok, you made my day, Double chapter, kaidan appears! There is nothing else I need! Interesting dream he had, and Butterfly helping him wake up, cute!

Thanks for the update :-)
Aya001 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Lovely chapter, with Shepard and Butterfly moments together. And James and the lolicon comment LOL!
Aya001 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Thanks for another great chapter! Funny, Liara being jealous of human hair XDDDD.

Liked Butterfly last comment about the people of the SR-1... She really is something else XD
Sonnenblume chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
hahah best chapter so far ! garrus ftw
Aya001 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for the update.

James vs Butterfly... really funny! And liked a lot Joker and Butterfly interaction, lovely!

Thanks again for the chapter :-)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »