Reviews for The Cure for Anything
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it! :)
Sherylyn chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this! I'm going to make it part of my new head-canon, that Neal got to have such a time, and that Peter and El were able to give it to him. 3
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I loved this. I really miss this era of the show, and I wish more people would go back and write about it!
Stamper Comma Leland chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Eeeee your White Collar fics are so cute and your writing is so awesome. This filled me with warm fuzzies. I love this little family. You are spectacular and thank you so much for writing!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
awww, such wonderful warm fuzzies
WhiteCollarLover chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Liked it a lot, thank you! I love Peter taking care of Neal, who always is hiding his emotions, playing the charming guy, but he has so much wrapped up inside of him that sometimes I wish he would explode on the show some more, but therefore we have fanfiction :)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww. That was really sweet and thoughtful of Peter, El, and the rest of the gang.
govgal chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nicely done!
joy2190 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for a perfect Saturday afternoon story. I really enjoyed this, a lovely plot and perfect characterization.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was a great family orientated story...showing just how much Neal is loved...please write another..
leahk80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
nicely done!
Sholio chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww, this was really nice - sweet without being over the top, and such a nice gesture of friendship from Peter and El (not to mention a nice vacation for all of them!).
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I so love this type of story, hurt comfort with an emphasis on the comfort, which your provided plenty of. I also love the hints of "family" in it. It left me feeling warm and contented.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww I loved this :) It was so adorable and fluffy, and I'm glad Neal finally got to have a good cry. I loved Peter waiting at a distance and then their walk back together. And I love Neal calling him Dad... I wish they would do that on the show at least once!

I've just finished season 2 and am about to start watching season 3, and know enough spoilers about it to know it won't be the yay-Peter-and-Neal vibe that I love so this was just what I needed!
Aragarna chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was a really nice story. Cute idea, and nicely written. :-) Great job !