Reviews for The Cure for Anything
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 2/23
I loved this. I really miss this era of the show, and I wish more people would go back and write about it!
Stamper Comma Leland chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Eeeee your White Collar fics are so cute and your writing is so awesome. This filled me with warm fuzzies. I love this little family. You are spectacular and thank you so much for writing!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
awww, such wonderful warm fuzzies
WhiteCollarLover chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Liked it a lot, thank you! I love Peter taking care of Neal, who always is hiding his emotions, playing the charming guy, but he has so much wrapped up inside of him that sometimes I wish he would explode on the show some more, but therefore we have fanfiction :)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww. That was really sweet and thoughtful of Peter, El, and the rest of the gang.
govgal chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nicely done!
joy2190 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for a perfect Saturday afternoon story. I really enjoyed this, a lovely plot and perfect characterization.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was a great family orientated story...showing just how much Neal is loved...please write another..
leahk80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
nicely done!
Sholio chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww, this was really nice - sweet without being over the top, and such a nice gesture of friendship from Peter and El (not to mention a nice vacation for all of them!).
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I so love this type of story, hurt comfort with an emphasis on the comfort, which your provided plenty of. I also love the hints of "family" in it. It left me feeling warm and contented.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww I loved this :) It was so adorable and fluffy, and I'm glad Neal finally got to have a good cry. I loved Peter waiting at a distance and then their walk back together. And I love Neal calling him Dad... I wish they would do that on the show at least once!

I've just finished season 2 and am about to start watching season 3, and know enough spoilers about it to know it won't be the yay-Peter-and-Neal vibe that I love so this was just what I needed!
Aragarna chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was a really nice story. Cute idea, and nicely written. :-) Great job !
Downey for President chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
:D so cuuuuuute *-* keep writing :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was lovely, wonderfully touching without being mawkish. I loved how Peter knew the perfect way to try and make Neal feel better and I loved even more that El (and the others) helped out too.

You dealt really well with Neal's overdue breakdown; I liked that Peter was discreetly supportive without embarrassing either of them. In fact that's one thing which stood out all the way through, how in character all three of them were.

I really did enjoy this and I can't help wishing we'd had something like it onscreen.