Reviews for My Daughter's Harry Potter Story
CaraLee934 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
To the Author:
So, Madame Authoress, what is this "secret ingredient?" I am most curious!
You should keep writing.

To the Typist:
As for what your son has pointed out...obviously this is an AU, as nowhere in cannon did Snape and Harry have this sort of tolerance for and cooperation with each other!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Tell your daughter this is very good and I like it a lot!
It sounds a lot like my first stuff, only most of that was poetry. ;-)
Ryah Ignis chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I completely missed the update, but I love it. Once again, encourage her to continue writing. A few more drafts, and this could be an on the edge of your seat one shot.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Maybe it was written when Hogwarts had gone university size, that was how they could have a thousand kids in a class, very cute, better written and more coherent than chapter one-keep writing-good to see children writing!
forever fan chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Good job! What happens next?

(Sounds like Susan's daughter's brother should write a fan fiction here of his own - everybody's a critic!)
SimplyMe514 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
There is so much cuteness in these 763 words I almost can't stand it. Kidding!
It is true that I just melted a little, though. You should definitely encourage her! She seems to have a great imagination.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cute story
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awwww, this is cute. I totally think you should encourage your daughter to write more. She certainly if following in her mother's footsteps. I'd love to see this either continued or in a longer story. This definitely has potential. And to your daughter: Wonderful job, my dear. I hope you write more very soon. You have talent. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very cute. Very good idea. It does indeed need fleshing out. I am looking forward to reading it. I read a lot in the Harry Potter fandom.
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I know exactly what you mean! I still write Sues. For as long as I've been writing fanfiction, you'd think I would stop. Anyway, I thought the second draft was much better. Encourage your daughter to continue writing- it's a great skill to have in school and beyond. It was a good idea to introduce her to fanfiction. Good luck with future drafts!
Rkady chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Cute! I loved the idea of the secret compartment-would love to hear more about it-don't remember that from the novels! Susan, good to see you encouraging her-and you will have a permanent record of it here! I can still remember some of my earliest stories-I remember all those years ago when I was bitten by the writing bug!
InsanityAintOptional chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aww... So cute :)
expectopadfoot chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
isn't your daughter adorable! how old is she?
Lynda06 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Haww333

I seriously love ur daughter!

God bless her 33

She has got an amazing literary sense for a 11year old!

*hugs*

-Lynda
forever fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good job Susan M. M's daughter! Keep writing - and great job with all of the reading!