Reviews for By the way, I love you
nkypumps chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
really good, i defo see it going somewhere exciting! write more! x
golden doe chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Sasuke is an idiot. Jealousy is for the childish. Unbelievable. I hate him but I think it's cute in some twisted way.

Good beginning :)
CrimsonBlood21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
The plot is good. For sure. But it's a little too rushed for my taste. If you elaborate on things more and build up the emotion, I think this story would be better. I'm interested in this story. Update soon.
HOLLYDAY chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hey I pretty enjoyed it! Keep it, it's really good!
IminLOVE chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OMG! I love sasusaku and I love this story!
LisaMae chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really really like it! Update ASAP please!
BROWNeyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Yes the story is good lol. Hmmm wonder how Sasuke is gonna get Sakura back. He never should have kissed Ami even if he was trying to make her jealous he did go over board anyways I can't wait to see what's gonna happen, wonder what is Sasuke gonna do to try and get Sakura and himself back together :D please update soon. I love sasuXsaku :)
Cochiii chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
AHH THE AWESOME STORY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! CONTINUE MY SISTER, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU. WAHHA
Letsseeif chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Your story is amazing! I absolutely adore it! I love the plot, I love the characters (except Sasuke, he's so rude and I hate him!) , I love everything about it!

I hope Sakura feels better, I feel really bad for her! And Sasuke, he's such a douche! Let's make HIM the jealous one! And I don't like the new girl, Ami, either. I feel like she'd get in the way of Sakura. But, whatever.

Not to mention, I love the way you write! Unlike a lot of other stories, you heave really good grammar!

Hope you update soon! :)
Letsseeif chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

Hope you update soon! :)
ImmaBeForever chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ew, I hate Sasuke. And I hate Ami too for some reason. Poor Sakura though! I hope we can get her with somebody else to make Sasuke jealous.