Reviews for An Angel's Kiss
bjq chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
brookefan chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
keeeeeeep going!
dianehermans chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
love it i mis your story's
Caseyjr chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Finaaaalllly! Great chapter. Poor Brooke. I think she finally needs to cry in everyone's arms. I hope you add in more Brulian!
CaseyJr chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Why haven't I already read your stories. AMAZING! I love this one too. I hope she'll be healthy soon and I'd love to see her in Julian's arms! Please update soooooN!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
i don't understand the need to be mean to peyton. they were my favorite pair on the show, brooke and peyton. they just have this chemistry and they click. and they have ways of subconsciously helping each other.
dianehermans chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
lucas please
dianehermans chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
xtinkxproductionsx chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Im on my phone so I cant vote for the love interest but I vote lucas. Great story
Isabel camilla Scott chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Hey is it going to Brucas or Brulin in the story?
GleefulCoolness chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Just read this update.. Awkward. But anyhow, I still think you should choose Julian! It still won't let me vote though... :/
Elle0712 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Hi! I would love to do ur poll but I wabt because I'm still on my phone since my laptop broke. I know u asked us to put our imput somewhere...on hat site but I just can't :(
But anyways, I would love clay or Jake to be the ones (one of them) she falls for. I feel its to late for Lucas, and I really dislike Julian...maybe him with Rachel. anyways can't wait to read more :)
GleefulCoolness chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
YESS! I'm so glad you chose Julian - he is definitely the right choice ;) Great chapter, I'm glad the others know about her illness now :) xx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I would love this to be a Brucas story just because they didn't get the ending that their love deserved! I also love the Brooke/Jake and Brooke/Nathan friendship (:
GleefulCoolness chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
JULIAN! (Sorry I can't post this on the poll - my laptop's broken and I can't get it on my phone :/) Anyway, I honestly think that Julian fits this story best - and that's not just because I'm a huge Brulian lover - I think his general demeanor is the most realistic for the situation. Have you read 'The Fault in our Stars'? Well, Julian reminds me of Gus: funny, sweet, kinda sarcastic, generally perfect?