Reviews for Birds Bite Better Version!
I love this! It's really well written, I know it's been a while but can you please update :) I really want to know what happens next :)
leena96 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I love the story :) if you are going to make this a RO and Burd story I think you should have a few 'big brother' moments from Dutchy and 2Dads, I would love to see this turn into a Bird and Dutchy story though :)
Keep up the good work! Update soon
bunnybunbun1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
please continue and yes it is good you are restricing the ammout af main cahracter cause other wise it gets too confusing and you are really good at writing and the only problem eith this stoy is its not compleate and i really want to know what happens next
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Great chapter and story so far i hope you will be able to up date soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
please pretty please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
continue please
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Hi,
Um this is gOod so I think you should leave the first two chapters and start adding more chapters to this :) as bird gets on really well with duchy I think you should leave him in the story maybe she could open up to him as he's like her big brother and then withs ROs constant asking how he is she finally tells him before she gets really ill I think you should leave all the main characters in like swain and charge mike and Kate duchy RO two dads ect hope this helps.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
yay i don't have to sign in as it takes ages i love your story soooooooo much please continue writing and don't change the style cause i think its great like your grammer
please write more

bunnybnbun1
SnowBirdx chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
OMG, I love your story.
Please keep on writing :)
xx
sass box chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I really like this so far. I want to know what's wrong with Bird! I'm also curious about Bird/RO, because I don't think I've seen it done before, but it looks like it could work. This kind of looks like when she got conch shell poisoning.
elightate chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Loved this! Got excited when I saw the update! Looks good, and you look like you know where it's heading!
elightate chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
It's better, can't wait for the next chap. Please update soon
sass box chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm glad you edited this! Like I said before, I really like the idea and it's so much easier to read now. Good job, and I appreciate that you didn't flame me or lash out. :)
SpinningTop-01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this story, please continue & update asap!