Reviews for Life of blood 2: The Cold Fangs
imjustlikehumphery chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
It's ok dream if I remember right I did really like this story. I know that I loved the original alot so I'll stay with ya so take ur time in updatin I'm sure I won't be the only one that doesn't abandon ya cause of ur business.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! What in the blue hell did Jackman do to Lilly and why was she at the prisoners den? Can't wait for the next chapter!
somepony7 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I am loving it plz keep it coming
LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
woahhhhh nice ! Super wolf Humphrey !
imjustlikehumphery chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! I hope they find Humphery before he does somethin he'll regret. Where did Kate go and what happened to Lilly? Hopefully Humphery didn't have another thirst episode. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sandstorm25555 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Don't give up this story. Great story so far. Continue it
dp chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
dose this mean you giving up on a sequle
The dark shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I like this idea
imjustlikehumphery chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! Wonder what's gonna happen with Humphery and Wilson when Humphery comes back? What about Kate, what's gonna happen with her? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! What are soldiers doin huntin the Jasper wolves particularly Kate's pack? Will Humphery find Kate before the humans get to the territory? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! What relief will Humphery find from his blood-lust? Hopefully Kate can find some help before somethin happens. What or who is in Humphery's mind and tryin to help control his thirst for blood? Can't wait for the next chapter!
BoB the rock chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
i thought you were going say you given up i was about to shoot my self but it woundnt of hurt me any way because im a rock.
DP chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Hay mate good luck on that SAT,
but i will wait for next one good luck and god speed.
somepony7 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter dream can't wait to read more
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter dream, keep it up! So it seems that Humphery's hearin voices now that might help him control his abilities and blood lust. Hopefully for everyone in the pack, that happens else they've got a huge problem on their hands. Can't wait for the next chapter!