Reviews for My Love is Vengeance
Hannah chapter 32 . 6/26
.it but I feel tots heartbroken bc it didn't continue
I love this whole thing! So much! Addicted to klaroline. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read. The only thing I don't particularly like is that Caroline is too needy and doesn't have her smart ass comments and doesnt rejects him. Klaus is to emotional and he doesn't have his funny comments either. Other than that I still believe it was a good fan fiction
Ellie chapter 32 . 3/27
You just dashed my dreams to pieces, like a glass heart, Klaro line is supposed to be infinite yet ou treat it like it only fills half a cup...
Natalie chapter 28 . 3/27
Wow, Thanks... My sister, Ellie, is hugging her knees and rocking back in forth crying about "Klaroline". Why fid you jave to end her "OTP"? She is insanely sad, yet she is determined to read this to the end,
jill chapter 32 . 3/2
Hi...im just discovered my first time to read klaus&caroline fanfiction story...just want to say your story is breathaking and super!.how u describe about klaus and caroline are same with the character..feels hurt to read the part when they broke up..it do bring my tears feels happy when they're in scotland and spain(before broke up)..
thank you for the story..
ShipsToSail chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Congratulations, you've managed to make Caroline even more infuriating than Bella fucking Swan. Actually, scratch that, you've actually managed to make Bella Swan a feminist icon compared to this despicable version of Caroline. I wanted to take the White Oak Stake and drive it through everyone's hearts. This was few hours of my life wasted. Never again.
ShipsToSail chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
This is probably one of the worst things you've written. It could probably be because that this is one of the earliest stories you've written but nonetheless this is not a good story. I don't want to sound like a complete cunt but I despised the way you've written the two characters. Your Caroline was insecure, whiny, needy and god, I wanted to drive a stake through her heart because she was appalling. And the same goes for Klaus, atleast he was a tad bit marginally better than the nuisance of Caroline that you've written.

For starters, the Caroline that we've all come to love would never give in to Klaus so easily and that is the precise reason why Klaus is so intrigued by her - her resistance and her steadfastness and in this story you've absolutely obliterated every single trait that makes Caroline who she is. I'm sorry but this was a bad story. You could do better.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I love your book
Guest chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
awssmmmm.
it was so breathtaking i loved it...
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Hey, I just read this story and I'm literally in tears! I can't express in words how much I love it, seriously! This is a beautiful piece of work and should I say one of the most amazing KC fanfics I've ever read. It felt soo real while reading it.. and the ending was perfect! Just perfect. I was bawling my eyes out. In fact, it left me wanting more. I don't know if you'd see this, but I'd like to thankyou for this perfect story, I really enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ass-HOLE *
rauwz chapter 32 . 3/31/2014
Wow. This story just broke my heart and made me cry so much, but in a good way. The epilogue was just painfully perfect and ended beautifully. I would love to read more of them. But I understand that that was the perfect way to end the story. I believe that they ended up together and more happy than ever and that their love is enough to get trough everything the future holds for them! Now I'm gonna go read more of your fics, because your writhing is beautiful and capturing. Thanks for a great read and for getting my feels all over the place!
addicted to klaroline chapter 32 . 2/18/2014
i bookmarked this story few weeks ago but didnt have the chance to read until now...and oh man it was GREAT! there are so many scenes that i really love...first of all their first kiss..i was drowned in so many feels and jumping and kicking my feet like an ass... :) and when she turned her humanity off...i just hoped you explored that plot more cos i really wanna see a very bad and very nasty caroline...but there were couple of scenes that really made me cry...first when caroline suggested to kill klaus...i felt like ive been daggered...hahahaha...and mostly when caroline saw klaus after the note...i was crying and my mom is asking me why...hahaha...

as for the sequel...i guess it is right to do just some few chapters on it...the ending of this story is so great already...okay im about to check your other stories so expect me soon! :)
Marie chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
My first Klaroline fanfiction, my favourite by far. Even though I loved Prowl, Timeless, The only hope for me is you and so many others, you best them all!
I thought about you story tonight and so I decided to Check on your account! Happy to see people are still discovering this amazing fic! I hope you keep up with the good Klaroline work!
And thank you. I had never left a review but thought about it.
Thank you. For your words and your passion,
Marie
megan.f.jones.5 chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ. I CRIED SO MUCH DURING THIS STORY.