Reviews for My Love is Vengeance
denz chapter 32 . 22h
Plz do a second part plz plz plz
3tinkgemini chapter 32 . 3/22
It's been a long time since I've read this story. I have read it now a least 4 times. I have to tell you that it gets me every...single...time. The beauty in their heartbreak is stunning to read. My throat closes up and I cry even though I know what is coming. His pain, her pain. His mistakes, her knowledge. It is utterly breathtaking each time I read this. Please don't ever delete this story! I beg of you like I am kneeling in the rain, I would be completely lost without this story. It is hands down one of my top favorite romance/angst stories out there. You have an amazing talent. I look forward to refreshing on your other stories again as well.
Goddammit. You had me on tje edge of my seat!. Awesome work... you should do a chapter of there kiss...
saraaaa chapter 32 . 10/31/2016
omg how have ii not read this before such a beautiful fic
Hannah chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
.it but I feel tots heartbroken bc it didn't continue
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I love this whole thing! So much! Addicted to klaroline. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read. The only thing I don't particularly like is that Caroline is too needy and doesn't have her smart ass comments and doesnt rejects him. Klaus is to emotional and he doesn't have his funny comments either. Other than that I still believe it was a good fan fiction
Ellie chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
You just dashed my dreams to pieces, like a glass heart, Klaro line is supposed to be infinite yet ou treat it like it only fills half a cup...
Natalie chapter 28 . 3/27/2015
Wow, Thanks... My sister, Ellie, is hugging her knees and rocking back in forth crying about "Klaroline". Why fid you jave to end her "OTP"? She is insanely sad, yet she is determined to read this to the end,
jill chapter 32 . 3/2/2015
Hi...im just discovered my first time to read klaus&caroline fanfiction story...just want to say your story is breathaking and super!.how u describe about klaus and caroline are same with the character..feels hurt to read the part when they broke up..it do bring my tears feels happy when they're in scotland and spain(before broke up)..
thank you for the story..
ShipsToSail chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Congratulations, you've managed to make Caroline even more infuriating than Bella fucking Swan. Actually, scratch that, you've actually managed to make Bella Swan a feminist icon compared to this despicable version of Caroline. I wanted to take the White Oak Stake and drive it through everyone's hearts. This was few hours of my life wasted. Never again.
ShipsToSail chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
This is probably one of the worst things you've written. It could probably be because that this is one of the earliest stories you've written but nonetheless this is not a good story. I don't want to sound like a complete cunt but I despised the way you've written the two characters. Your Caroline was insecure, whiny, needy and god, I wanted to drive a stake through her heart because she was appalling. And the same goes for Klaus, atleast he was a tad bit marginally better than the nuisance of Caroline that you've written.

For starters, the Caroline that we've all come to love would never give in to Klaus so easily and that is the precise reason why Klaus is so intrigued by her - her resistance and her steadfastness and in this story you've absolutely obliterated every single trait that makes Caroline who she is. I'm sorry but this was a bad story. You could do better.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I love your book
Guest chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
awssmmmm.
it was so breathtaking i loved it...
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Hey, I just read this story and I'm literally in tears! I can't express in words how much I love it, seriously! This is a beautiful piece of work and should I say one of the most amazing KC fanfics I've ever read. It felt soo real while reading it.. and the ending was perfect! Just perfect. I was bawling my eyes out. In fact, it left me wanting more. I don't know if you'd see this, but I'd like to thankyou for this perfect story, I really enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014