Reviews for Assassins
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
This sort if reminds me of me and mrs smith XD
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Awesome!
sunflowerspot chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Great chapater. I love Cloud and Tifa here, but Zack and Aerith were so cute with their banter. Loved it!
Senhorita Caroline chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
*-* SO perfect, Tifa and Cloud are beaultiful :D.
Omegaxis1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Wow, Aerith is REALLY OOC right here.
Zack is still as flirtatious as before, but will actually need help with Aerith.
Now a deal has been made and we'll have to see how this goes.
Cascade00 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Wow! I'm amazed a new alternate world about Tifa and Cloud and I just love it! I wonder does Tifa have a nickname like Aerith does? She should cause then why would she be targeted? I hope she has a secretive past! I would love it that as a child she was a human weapon or something! God what am I talking about! Hehehe! I'm just so excited to keep reading this story!
Taquiner chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Enjoying this so far, especially the tension between Cloud & Tifa. Looking forward to the next update.
sunflowerspot chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Loved it! I'm glad you brought in Zack too. :)
monkeysforlife chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
awesome chapter zack is best ff person ever bought crises core just to play as him. :)
IshidaH chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
You've got to update faster this time! I actually liked your portrayal of Aeris- someone you do not mess with! Also, I liked the part where you showed them as sisters rather than simple accomplices.
DivineKitten chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Yes! You're back! :D nice update, can't wait for more :) thanks for not leaving this story. It'll be great from the looks of the plot. Keep it up!
theMisterpablo chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
keep up the good...AMAZING work! :)
frosterd chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Thank you! Now it's Zack's turn to interrupt..nice :)
Omegaxis1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
You sure took your time. That was a nice chapter.
Although it is still uncomfortable to see Aerith being OOC, I am slowly beginning to wrap my head around it.
Hey, Zack's back, so that means the Zerith can begin.
What's Shinra planning to do? I look forward to your next chapter.
Also, I don't know if a girl's mind really is more complex than a guy's.
zeprincelini chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Nicely done, i love this. Zack's entrance was too cool. Update soon.