Reviews for Just three little words
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ohh. Now that got me wondering! What was the fight about?
Amomomus reviewer chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is an outrage! Please read this and freakin' join! You would do this if you cared for your precious stories! I'm so serious about this, that i'm encouraging you AatC Mixed Couple likers to do this!

Ever since it was opened, had always been a place for avid fans- of ANYTHING- to feel at home. To express whatever is on our minds and truly let our love for characters, plotlines and scenarios shine through.

Now all of a sudden, has decided to go through a massive upheaval and remove thousands of stories from its library, some of the best fanfics ever written, gone, never to be read again. They are removing anything involving sexual situations, or violence, or inspired by a song, the list goes on. And we as readers see this as a gross waste of talent and incredible material.

has always been a place for us writers to 'Unleash our imagination' as the tagline states, and now we are having that right to freedom of speech and expression taken away from us. Since when are they allowed to dictate what goes into our stories? They are OUR pieces of work. What if the violence or sexual content is part of the plotline? This whole situation is absurd. There are better ways to deal with 'inappropriate' content than to remove it altogether. What about adult filters? Age restrictions? There are so many other options!

So I'm asking please, for all us readers, writers, and fans alike... STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF FF!

For those of you who think this is wrong, copy this and upload it as a temporary story/chapter! And do not forget the black out! June 23rd people!