Reviews for Surprised outbursts and unexpected revelations
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I like this ;) Kurt is my favorite character and there was so much about season 3 that was bad - where Kurt became an accessory to Klaine...a lesser part. But Kurt is the only reason I started watching Glee and the only reason I stuck with it during s4.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Mr schue should never have won thay award
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was good. There was a few grammar and spelling mistakes. Like Principle Figgins, it's not Figgings just Figgins. Still good. I think you should do a sequel. It could really use a sequel cause it does not look finished.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
YES! Go Kurt!
GleekShip chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love re-reading this. It's fantastic and I love the Blaine and Schue bashing.
libros5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like this. Do you know any other similar stories? It can be puck/Kurt or Kurt/Blaine
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think it's true - Will and Kurt are not at all close on the show, and Will was an epic fail when it came to protecting Kurt from being bullied, or even just recognizing that he was being bullied. Puck calls it like it is, generally speaking, so it makes sense that he'd commiserate with Kurt. But i also liked that the other members of the club, including Blaine, didn't accept what Kurt was saying, because I think that would be true, too. Will, at least in the first season, did go to bat for many of them in one way or another, although his favoritism of Rachel and Finn was always blatant and excessive. Will bringing his personal issues into Glee club - you could fill 3 one-shots with that, easily! So, while I can't get on board with Purt (or Purt-light), and I suspect Kurt and Blaine will try at least once more to patch things up, I think the dynamic you set up between everyone was very believable and consistent with the show.
LethalMusings chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love fics where Will is not always the caring teacher that most of them think he is. In my opinion I think how you wrote it is true to the characters! I really hope you write a sequel or some sort of continuation to this story! Keep up the great work! (:
SaraMatta chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
omg i love it, really a sweet story,

THANK YOU!

I hope to read a sequel or a sort of epilogue one day. :)
Andyf chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
keep writing! pweettyyy pweasse... (insert puppy eyes)
Skye Flying chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
IT'SO FLUFFY! Love this, too cute, want to cry! Please continue! All I could do was play "You are 16 Going on 17" from "The Sound of Music" while I read this! Good job.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awesome. I love reading stories where someone actually doesn't just follow the rest of the sheep and tell the truth. I loved that you displayed Kurt's sense of propriety too in the beginning, in that he was all set to just sit back and wait out the last few days, but when confronted then it just explodes. Kudos.
Sky chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I normally don't read Puck/Kurt fics, but I just had to check it out because of the summary...

THANK YOU. Thank you for writing a fic that emphasizes why Will should not have won that Teacher of the Year award. Gosh, I mean honestly, it really makes me wonder what kind of dumb ass teachers are teaching at that school if the guy who switches teaching subjects in the middle of the school year because he wasn't qualified to teach it to begin with gets rewarded. Not only that, but he didn't do a darn thing about Puck not passing Geography, brings his personal life into the school way too much, stands by while the kids verbally abuse each other, and seriously only takes responsibility for their actions when it's that final two minute scene when they're hugging. AND, as much as that scene made me laugh, he got off way too easily with the whole putting Chronic Lady into Finn's locker (blackmailing) him to join Glee.

Oi... Sorry for rambling. GREAT STORY
AgentHarvey31 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You have done such a great job with this story that i am compelled to ask you for a sequel. I loved that you did not make Kurt a cheater and i could see Puck saying something like that. Great job.
Gracieling chapter 1 . 6/22/2012