Reviews for My Beautiful Boy
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This story was amazingly beautiful
Libeth92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
That was beautiful, very well done dearie
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Review? Where? Ah! You tricked me! xDD

Mm... Well.. for me it's more natural to call your father "papa" than "daddy" and I don't care one way or another xD This was soooo cute and lovely x3
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Loved this! So sweet . . . and just how I pictured them. I love the family dynamic in this. Would you mind taking a look at and maybe reviewing my own story? It's my first fic for OUAT and I hope it's good. It's a multi-chapter fic, called the Gold Standard, and chapter one has just been posted.

Thanks and great one-shot!
Riku Courtier chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww! :3 FLUFF! 8D And such cute family fluff it is! w So cute! X3 And, I must say, I think you hit their characters spot on! :3
MissiB chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this was my reaction:

This is just so darn sweet, and it made me smile. Thought you should know that. Ur a good writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww
Great story
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aw, I absolutely loved that! I like how you gave even more meaning to Bae's ball in the 19th episode. Yeah, Rumpel does seem the type of father who would try to give Bae anything, as he also said in that episode.

As for Morraine, I actually think she might have been Bae's true love. I hope they explain just where he went in Season 2.

Thanks for another good piece of work for OUAT.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love THE episodes of Rumple asDad He'sso dEifferent Then . I felt warm akk verReadimg this story :} HOPefully that side's still in tere :} BRillent :} LOve how yiu write Gae as Bright. I usually write kids Innntegent but still Cute :} It's gives them more digenty And i fimd it easiler than writimg them AS JUsT babblimg/
Stonington chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
So sweet! Rumpel loves his son so much! :)
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
A pig bladder? I can't even begin to imagine what that would look like...

Anyway, SO CUTE. I just about died when I read that Bae's first word had been Rumplestiltskin. It's the kind of thing I never thought of but I could totally see happening.

''Right then and there he remembered when Bae was born; little did he know that she was going leave him with that little thing. '' I LOVE that line. You made the story feel more realistic when you talked about Rumpel having to make the ball himself and being glad that Bae could fit into clothes with less fabric.

I wonder; at what age do you think Bae was when Rumple's wife left him? I don't remember it being mentioned in the show.

Write On!