Reviews for Madagascar 4: Circus Showdown!
lexie600 chapter 24 . 4/2
your doing grate, keep it up :)
your mom chapter 45 . 3/31
Plz mack more plz plz plz PLZ
lexie600 chapter 2 . 3/26
you did grate
your mom chapter 1 . 2/11
I hop hi a and Alex have cubs in 4 it will be so cool love gia she is so cool
AOfan4life chapter 1 . 1/25
(can't remember password) so i was watching Madagascar 3 and re falling in love with it, and when it finished i was thinking "Man i really wish it would continue," Then i'd remembered that i read an amazing story written by someone whose plot fitted so elegantly it's heart warming, so i knew i favored it on my profile, but i couldn't remember my password so i went through all these tedious things to find your story and alas i have found it, so thank you for providing us such a masterpiece

PEACE-AO

p.s sorry for the ranting/lengthy and not so much of a review, but i felt great story aren't given enough credit, wether you update or not, it's still something i will be willing to re-read
Songorita chapter 46 . 1/24
I love this story it's my favorite mad story. Please update.
Kellene chapter 46 . 11/2/2014
Wow, I'm reviewing really late XD
Anyways, I REALLY enjoyed this story :) I'm sure your next version will be just as good, if not better. Thanks for writing such an awesome fanfic! I can't wait to read the new one :)
Funkywatermelon chapter 46 . 10/17/2014
Sounds fair enough. I'm glad you had fun writing my girls! Do continue to show me what you can do!
Harmonious Desolation chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
Well whatever ypu choose, your loyal fans will support you all the way! It's great to hear that you're alive xD after being silent for most of the year.

I'm your fan since 2012 and it ain't ending antime soon so do what you do best. And I kinda agree you drag the old story unnecessarily.. Look forward for your 'revised' edition of this story.
Squeekyfoxcat chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
BWAHHHHHHH!
FINALLYYY!It's been a LONG time! O
I've missed your storry sooooooooooooooooooo much!
AlexXGia chapter 45 . 7/15/2014
Well alo, i think that if ur drive is gone, then so is the story... just know that even though it was long and slowly updated, it was enticing. I wish u luck in the future with ur stories... i will always be here, waitin to see wat ya got! XD dont sweat it tho. We can all wait however long. Let the drive return or it wont flow right. Thanks for actually telling that ur done for a while. I usually dont have the luxary to see this so thxx. Peace alo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I like the plot and characters just trim it down so it is as long as a movie
SuperShadow515 chapter 45 . 7/8/2014
I'm sad to see it go. This was the best Fanfic I have ever read. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the next one. I'll be looking forward to it!
shahid.alam.7503 chapter 45 . 7/4/2014
u knw wat? i m tired of waiting too...just make us making fools n say "sorry"...go get the hell out of here...u dnt belong here
Scruff the Rat chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
As sad as your decision does make me, I accept it. Even I must agree that this story was going too long, and I've had this happen to one of my stories before as well, so I understand your reasons.

It'd be nice to see a new version of this story someday, but for now, I'm must glad this version got a good run while it could.

Hope to see more from you soon, Scruff the Rat. :)