Reviews for Snow House
Escaping Life's Realities chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
"Why Can't I Own a Canadian" I looked that up. Died laughing. Found unencyclopedia on Canadians. Died laughing.
Came back. Finished Authors notes.
Actual Review:
Really cute story And well done!

ELR
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
-.-' wow... hehe

S&K
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yummy.. just breath takingly.. hot.. drool in the corner.. Prussia has to go grope Mattie .. or in this case, Alfred got to take Mattie.. hot.
ProdigiousGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow...just wow. Other than a couple of really tiny spelling mistakes I have NO complaints about this story.

I seriously wish I could write this well.

I'm guessing you got over your cold since it's been two months since you wrote this...hope it didn't stay around long.

BTW, I favourited this. (nods proudly)
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*nosebleed* So, before I find myself with a few pints of blood less, I'd like to send a review! Lol. Anyway, this is actually an awesome piece of work! I like your writing style and this story was amazing I can't give it enough praise. Keep up the good work! .
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was awesome! I love it!
MissMaggie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
HAWT DAMN. I love you. I could write odes-arias-an entire /opera/ for you to this fabulousness. I love, love, love AmeCan/CanAme. And this is so sexy and so beautiful..."Tell me you haven't felt the draw-Tell me you haven't dreamt of this" sent an arrow straight to my heart. ;w; I now have a new headcanon for this. Also, I would like to recommend the Vocaloid song "Magnets" which I listened to while reading.

PS: I'm American. I live in the Midwest, and you should come see me. Also, I RP and cosplay Canada, so. xD I want me a Canadian! ;u; 3 SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS!
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
After reading your note, I had to go and look up that article. xD Priceless.

This was well written! :O Good work!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
A special limited Canadian Alfred... I wonder if I look at the snow and whenever it snow storm if would imagine AmeCan doing it... Well it's a good thing it's summer or I'll be smiling like a retard... XD
woodbyne chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Guess who can't be arsed to sign into her own account to review?

Yup. Me.

Anyway. My initial reaction to seeing this:

"She updated, YAY!"

"I shouldn't be reading this with my parents at home. Oh well. Screw the rules."

"ILGSDokhsa dfkjhsdvilu hsgfvhlkjs cvhasklvh Oh. My. God. Soooo. I died of awesome. Again."

You're a brilliant writer. I don't think I can say more than that. You are brilliant and fantastic and amazing and all those words that are used so often that they lose their meaning, which is somehow found again in application to you. I adored the story. Especially the reference to that article.

I would be a damn shame if Al couldn't own a Canadian.

Have fun Stateside!

Xena's gonna be so mad at me for reviewing with her account. I regret nothing.

RutheLa
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was some of the best AmeCan smut I have ever read *_*

I'm begging you, please write more :o

And I hope you enjoy your stay- in America's vital regions, perhaps? ;D
TheStealthClown chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I DID READ THAT ARTICLE! I found it hilarious, since the letter itself looked like it was obviously written sarcastically. Anyways, the story was really good! Very well done in your descriptive language.
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 6/22/2012