Reviews for Days of Wine and Wizards
Hanable-13 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
very good... very good indeed. i really enjoyed this story.

H :)
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
i KNEW it. i knew it was him... not sue how but i did.

H :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I think a need a cigarette!
S chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Heh! I came back to reread this (I tend to devour stories really quickly, and then reread them multiple times - this one is bookmarked), as I've been ill for the past little while with not much to do but read, and I was delighted to see that you'd made the corrections to the French. I suppose I'm the opposite of your Brit-picker, since I was bugging you about your French. Well done, though. I've enjoyed your other stories as well - I'm just a lurker (I technically have an account, and used to have several successful stories back in the day - circa 2000-2003 - but I took everything down and went back to reading when I stopped having time for it). Just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading, and I'll be checking your profile (also bookmarked) for any updates. I tend to prefer to read completed stories, because I am so absentminded about what I read, but I'm definitely watching. :)

-S
S chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Very much liked this - delectable. However, since I'm bilingual in English and French, I feel like I need to point out that if Lucius were saying it to Hermione, it'd be "ma chère" or "ma cherie", and the opposite would be "mon cher" or "mon cheri". I could attribute that to them not being overly familiar with French and the whole masculine/feminine thing (though I doubt Lucius would be). It can get confusing. It's "le table" and "la chaise", because tables are male and chairs are female. And don't get me started about regional arguments for modern words (like 'le bus' vs 'la bus' as in 'Il faut que je prends le bus, mon char est au garage.' -Okay, so I speak Quebec French, and not perfectly, but you get the idea. Even natives cock that up).

Also? It's a ménage à TROIS. "Ménage à Troi" is the 24th episode of season 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation. And I don't see a Jean-Luc Picard kicking around. Even if he came from France and his parents (now brother) own a vineyard.

Otherwise, super addictive, and I'll be visiting your page for more. I'm usually kind of an lurker (I don't have an account anymore), but Google Translate does a surprisingly decent job with French and the masculine/feminine demarcations, should you ever need to use them. :)
LoriAnnRut chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story. I would be more than willing to read more about the three of them together. I love how they interact with each other. (In and out of the bedroom)
Moonstone13 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
OMG - love the meddling Minerva and Draco! I'm happy to say that I put aside all homework and read this in its entirety as my homework got to be too tedious...now I'll be extremely distracted while doing homework, trying not to think of these three (and will most likely fail) and as a result not get any homework done. Well written story - keep it up!
Mari Wollsch chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
loved it xx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
loved this story thank you !
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
LOVED it. Thank you. That was a great ride and I hope you write something again soon! HG4eva
Vl15 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Ohhh those people always with the plans lol.. I'm glad it worked it for them..
naru894 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
i just loooove those three XD
Salinia chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Amazing chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
Hillmorrr chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Lucky girl! Two hot wizards. I have always loved HGSS, and a splash of LM is always aggreable. Thanks for sharing!
Twizard2013 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012