Reviews for Days of Wine and Wizards
Reader chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I think I might understand why the title says 'Wizards' and not 'Wizard'. However, I could be wrong... Update soon so I can see if I'm correct :D
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I am really glad that you are back with your story. :-) Thank you. I am also very happy with their lovely declarations. Yay! And yes, you were right. I am completely shocked and dumbfounded by Severus' reaction to her. What on earth did she ever do to make him think she is so evil and manipulative? Good gracious. It was like he was seeing a completely different woman than Hermione Granger. Wow. I look forward to finding out more. Thank you and welcome back! HG4eva
Vl15 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Ohhh severus.. always the spy.. can't wait to see what happens there.. And Lucius had their I love yous.. unconventional but wonderful lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Love this story. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
yay! your stories are like candy to me XD after a really loooong day or a tiresome one XD or even teh highlight of a really good one XD
lrmorena chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
That was a delicious and surprising reaction from Hermione.
Salinia chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great story!
Can't wait to read more!
casper22 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this chapter, i think Hermione is going to be grilled by Severus about Lucius and how this came to be but when Severus is convinced Hermione did nothing to coerce Lucius it should be a fun household to be in with their banter.
I can't wait to see how this ends, just two chapters to go!
Best Wishes
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Omg, only 7 chapters? So only 2 more left?
Also why did u make my man so harsh!
luvslinkpk88 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I knew it I had a feeling it was Severus that was the potions master. I also like the ldeaof maybe getting a Lucius/Hermione/Severus sandwich. Please continue as soon as possible.
Ashley
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
sorry but I'm still shedding a tear over that lovely lemon
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I cannot wait for hermione to meet the potion master :)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Hi. Thank you for this update. I am really enjoying this story! Their new relationship is lovely and hot. I think they are both getting a lot more than they bargained for with this arrangement. lol I look forward to her reaction to seeing him for the first time after thinking he was dead, almost as much as his reaction to a grown up Hermione. Thank you! HG4eva
lrmorena chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Oh my Oh my THE SEVERUS SNAPE! He stubborn, meticulous and soooooooo sexy... he he he... Let's the games begin! Again, lucky Hermione...
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I knew it! Severus is alive! That's what makes this story great! I cannot wait! I had my suspicious from when Draco was talking about him! Great job! Keep up the good work and update soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »