Reviews for Thorns of the Rose
ImaginationStories chapter 4 . 5/15
PLEASE KEEP GOING
singertobe chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Ooh interesting! I want to hear more from you!
GuppFish chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Oh please please please update! This is probably my favourite beauty and the beast fic I've read so far
GuppFish chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Please update this!
Sky chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I know this hasn't updated in a while, but I certainly hope this is continued! I love the basis of the story and the characters are all very much in-character. Please update soon!
StorybrookeResident chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I am liking the idea of your story. Its always fun to hear an alternate POV!
TrudiRose chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I like this chapter! Adam's awkwardness was very realistic, and I like that Lumiere went out to find him a girl - that's totally something he would do!
civilwarrose chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Nice description of Adam's anguish and guilt. Is this an alternative universe where Belle does not come? Your chapters are short, maybe you could add some dialogue and interaction with the servant characters to make the story move along more. Nice look into his emotional pain, poor Beast.
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This is a great beginning to a chapter - you describe the situation and Adam's feelings well - but then it ended too soon. These chapters are so short that it doesn't allow enough time to anything to actually HAPPEN, which is a little frustrating as a reader. I think it would be better to have longer chapters, so that instead of just having Adam DECIDE to reach out to his servants, we could actually see him DO that.

I do like the idea that Adam will reach out to the servants, so I look forward to the update!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm definitely interested to find out what will happen to him with no Belle!