Reviews for Trapped in Belgium
David Fishwick chapter 32 . 2/3
This was a brilliant, well written story and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Alec and Sydney. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/2/2013
I love this ! It's amazing
Nightworld fan chapter 39 . 6/29/2013
Great ending going to miss this story oh well enjoyed the ride here : )
Nightworld fan chapter 38 . 5/3/2013
Told you I had an account now the story is coming to an end I sign on to my account I know I could have done so earlier anyways still waiting for the epi though I understand take your time no rush but can't wait for an update cya at the epi then : )
Guest chapter 38 . 4/14/2013
awww sooo good! Get the epilogue out soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
really nice start of chapter, will review once finished story xx
Guest chapter 38 . 3/30/2013
Love it I think this is so good and your amazing
Sophie P chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
Awww I love this story, and such a good ending, will definitely read epilogue and can't wait! Xx
Nightworld fan chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
So sad to see this end and of course im reading the epi. This story was fantastic again if u do decide in the future that u want to publish something I will most definately be reading it : ) so happy for mare and ash they have another chance to be awesome parents love how sydney decided to give the the cup of leth pure genius for the idea alec awww just adorable when hes angry in all LOVED IT! cant wait for the epi but no rush since the story will be done when u post it enjoyed reading this now time for another story u do have one in mind right if not I kno u will talent kid talent cya at the epi : )
Jokesing chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
I just want to say how much I've enjoyed reading this story and I loved every second of it, I hope that you keep writing, and I will be following all of your other stories. Thanks for this awesome story, bye.
Hannah chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Please do the epilogue soon, I love this story so much! Xx
frozen hearts chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
really, truely amazing. i think you are so talented and keep writing!
Hunter chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
Great, I'm speechless and so sad it's over! Get the epilogue out soon xx
Nightworld fan chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
Sorry the super long review before this is mine phone ia acting up again I LOVED IT!
Nightworld fan chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
Sorry the super long review just before this is my review phone keeps acting up again I LOVED IT! ; )