Reviews for wishes of happiness
ShadowDarkFlower chapter 1 . 3/17
Sorry I didn't sign in but I wanted to say GREAT WORK! Loved it!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/2
Cute!
BooksAndMusicAreMyLife chapter 1 . 1/29
Lol, I love this story! I love all your stories SOOOO much, though this is the first I'm actually reviewing on... Yeah, I keep forgetting to review...
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/9
I absolutely loved reading this, and seeing how Tony's views of himself changed throughout. How he finally believed that he was a good man as well, with the help of Phil and the others. :) Great job with this!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow amazing sys story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Your OC's were okay, but Ayame was too... un-Japanesey. If you watch enough anime or just enjoy Japanese culture, you'll notice how intimate hugs are supposed to be and how seriously work is taken. Ayame shouldn't have even thought about tackling Bruce with out.. I don't know, blushing like a Japanese school girl XD? I kind of wished she had been a bit more professional, but I know you just wanted more of their youth to peek through. I'm not sure why that little thing bothered me so much, but it did. I did enjoy it though. :D
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey I want to say that I was really excited about this story based on the summary but after actually reading it, it was kind of a let down. That's not your fault, it's just I had a picture in my mind of what the story would be like an it didn't match. It doesn't help that I hate your both of the oc's, they just rubbed me the wrong way. But your story was well written! I'm just sorry I didn't like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Tier remindse of Artemis Fowl.
EmmyR chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was beautiful! One of the most encouraging stories for readers, as a lot of us are younger, though I guess that doesn't include me anymore :-)
A book you might enjoy is Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris. All about how youths can make a difference. Just an idea, if you ever are looking for something to read.
Great story. Truly!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh wow, I thought Tier and Ayame were from some other fandom that I wasn't into! I figured they were characters in some anime or manga I have never heard of. ... Guess you pulled off the whole 'not Mary/Gary Sue/Stu' feel.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this was great! I really liked this :D
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
XD nooo they didnt come off like that! XD ahaha I liked how you included about Thor and his poptarts X3 I laughed really really hard at that.

And Tony is a good man. I mean come on Tony...*tries to think up something encouraging...* XD

anyway, this is brilliantly written. :D you are quite the amazing author, Seito! :3

-DMRA, and sure as heck the Avengers pretty much rule all too. And Bats...and Robin...wow, I need to change my name! XD
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This sounds amazing :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice fic, I like it :)
elizabeth14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great story! Loved it! I do hope you plan on writing more! I would love to see how Tony creates all those new things :) but even if this was just a one shot it was a great story! :D