Reviews for Try Not to Die
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Well you can tell they don't have a ounce of common sense of self protection in them, lol.
TheNotbad55 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
quinn's so cute in this story :))
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
love the story and can not wait for more.
SilverTurtle chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Oh, oh yay. I know what that roaring means. I was wondering if you'd actually keep that and I'm glad it seems you are. I see you've decided where your story is going to deviate from the comics and I look forward to seeing the different directions you can take these characters.
Ad3n chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Uh oh... Nothing good can come from that. Quinn and Rachel are to damn cute. Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is ridiculous (I've never read The Runaways) but strangely interesting. We could do with a little more characterization and depth. This sort of feels like a comic itself though and it seems all of that will be revealed as we go through action. Good luck.
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Already hooked on it! And now I want to see how closely this'll follow the comics and where it'll diverge. This is going to be fun. And oh my gosh, Quinn and Rachel crushing on each other is so cute, and so is awkward Gabrielle. I'm looking forward to more of this.
gleekmx1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
oooohhhhh, more please.
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
whoa! this looks awesome! update soon!
loudmouthgeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I hope this doesn't mean that Sam's going to turn out to be evil. Good story. I'm interested to read more.