Reviews for The Unfortunate Execution of Utau Hoshina
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Dun dun dun shall she survive?
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Aw, Kuukai-kun confessed, but pooey! Utau's gonna die, or will she? Haha.

Good job as always, Lucy!

DFTBA!
anon chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
The Wiki page for "hanged, drawn, and quartered" says this procedure was only used for MEN convicted of high treason. Quote: "For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burnt at the stake."
Emerald Tide chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
This... is amazing. I've never read a "dark" fic like this one before (mostly fluffy ones), and to be honest, I kind of enjoyed it, though I actually never imagined I would. Everything about this story is exceptional. Update soon!
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Wow how is she going to fake being pregnant? Haha this will be interesting to find out.
Edmelon chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I wonder how this plan will work out. This'll be interesting... I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon
Yuri Chinen's wife chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Aaaahhhhh, this keeps getting more exciting! Hmmmm, wonder who the murderer is! Please try and update as soon as you can!:)
Twisterheart chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I hope they can come up with a way to save Utau. I wonder what's going to happen to her... Great chapter by the way!
Nocturnal Always chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Ummm, we have charas right?
I am going to beat the -beep- out of the mayor!
Edmelon chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I can see Ikuto reacting like that. I feel sorry for them, especially Utau :'( Yeah, as if I wouldn't feel sorry for her... I need to see what happens next and what they're going to do about it. Stay strong, Utau! Oh and I loved them speaking Japanese and randomly adding in murder or cannabalism. XD That is so them to do that! Love Ikuto and Kukai.
But this is a brilliant story, so please update soon!
Twisterheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
O_O This. Is. Amazing.

I really want to know what happens. I'm glad I stumbled across this. I actually enjoy dark stories like this XD My mind is a dark place...e_e

*Goes to chapter two and adds this story to my favorites*
You're an amazing writer. (: Keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
What how horrible! Utau is innocent what a horrible trial they gave! Can't wait to see what they plan next to try and save her!
Piplup99 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
How I would react if my family were to be executed... Hmm...

Honestly, that's a bit of a difficult question to answer without incriminating myself, but I intend to answer honestly.

I think I would be taken aback. I wouldn't be quite sure what to do because of my shaky relationships with my parents. (I don't have any siblings). I would be lost, without a doubt.

I can't really envision how I'll react in such a situation. I've never been good at extrapolating things, especially sentimental cages like this. So honestly, I have no idea how I'll react.

On the chapter:

You made me laugh out loud with the whole "I-koo-tah" thing. Yes, I did in fact LOL. Again with the Japanese insults that were actually compliments. That would be a fun game to play on other people. :)

Can't wait to find out why the Lord Mayor refuses to pardon Utau.

Keep writing! :)
nagatsuka chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
NO! Don't go, Utau darling! D":, Simply superb as usual, I know you will soon become one of the best and most popular writers in this fandom. I had almost forgotten about this story. Almost. When I got an e-mail saying you had updated, I followed the link within two seconds and didn't move until I had finished reading it. Heck, I was in the middle of drawing Baku! Anyway, I cast an enchantment upon you that'll make you update faster! POOF! Now, go brainstorm ideas.
I LOVE YOU! SO FREAKIN' MUCH!
-Lola.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow pretty good and happy endings are blessings that people often demand and expect. Not everything has a happy ending, but it doesn't mean we can't make the best of it. I await the next chapter!