Reviews for Just Walking Home
tohs chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Aww, I do wish it was longer… but I would probably end up crying because I can kind of imagine all the heartache Quinn and Rachel will have to go through if they secretly started seeing each other. I still loved it, though.
vendettadays chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was a lovely one-shot. It was written realistically and I felt that both Quinn and Rachel's characters were portrayed well. It felt believable that that would be the way they acted in 1942. Thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Amazing!your writing is amazing as :).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
omg that was perfect. Thank you.
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Gah! This was such an amazing one-shot. I kinda wish there was more, lol.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really cute, I'd love to see a part two especially with talks between Quinn and her sister about not behaving 'normally'. It's really confusing and difficult time for Rachel and Quinn, what with the war, and it would be really good to see what the war brings them
MsChloeMa chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Amazon story. Very well written:)
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this. I love that the political and social climate are the reasons it didn't necessarily make for a happy ending for the two girls.
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This deserves endless praise. Love your writing, adored how realistic and in character Rachel and Quinn were.

I wish there were more words but there aren't.
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/23/2012

I wish there were more words but there aren't.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Man, I cant imagine what I would have been like in that era. This was great. Thanks for sharing! :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I hate to be That Girl, but... my god, I would not complain at all if you decided to write more of this. You've just set up the chess game so well, and I'm sad that I won't get to see it played.

But this is a real success, even if it is too brief for my greedy tastes. The tone is consistent and perfect, and Quinn's simmering repression and failure to understand is outstanding. How much more painful and scary must being in the closet be when you don't even know you're in it? When you don't know there's such a thing, or that other people are, too? You really struck that chord in me; her every thought is evocative.

Gorgeous.
gleekmx1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was perfectly done :)
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh, that was wonderful. Everything about it felt so right for the period. Quinn's fish out of water feelings, punishing herself for the thoughts alone, finding kinship with Artie and isolation in her family, yearning warring with propriety, and that end with Rachel that yes this is what she wants and no she won't ever get to have it but there's still that sliver of hope because Rachel waited for her and it might be 'just walking home' now but maybe it could be something more, if only it could be something more. I don't know what to do with all of the feelings this gave me. Thank you for this really great piece.
colorshow chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I don't generally read faberry stories because I love finchel but this caught my eye.

I'm glad I read it though. It was beautiful in a subtle way.

I still don't like faberry but I like this.