Reviews for Stone Cold
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Good story. I really enjoyed the fight scene between Sam and Eunice. Keep up the good work!
frownypup chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
This story is pretty awesome.. It got cool case, sappy fight that made me flinch myself, brotherly teasings, and a Sam hugging 'n crying on Dean's shoulder (oh Sammy..I get all tingly when you cling to big brother like that..)
sammynanci chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Uff, what work that found it hard to kill this damned bitch! Pobrecito Sammy, killed his suffering when he thought that Dean would not turn to be human nevermore. I delighted when Dean was treating Sam with more tenderness that never and that it encouraged to say to him the proud thing that is of him. Great final, very good history and big dialogs! I like more when the brothers are not separated and when Dean is the protector but as exception to my habitual readings I must say that I have been charmed with!
sammynanci chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Very good chapter! I was charmed with the description of the gorgona go that it is horrible! And also I like it very much like you portray Sam, little brother fearful and needed from his major brother but simultaneously as the dangerous and strong hunter who is. Awww, if it is because of it that I love so much this boy!
sammynanci chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I believe that I had reason when I thought about the Jellyfish or about the Gorgone least badly that Sammy managed to calm down, poor boy, it does not go out of one to get into other one, at least Bobby is with him and is the sufficiently intelligent thing as to find the way of recovering his brother. Or NOT? Already I read the following one! (It is that you update very rapidly, still I cannot believe it rapid that you are!)
The Slightly Demented chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
"Why the hell can't you just masturbate like everybody else when you need to relax?" That was just too funny. I loved that line. I really liked this story. I'm glad Sam and Dean are all good again. I can't wait to read your next story.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I really like this! But I have a question, you keep bringing up something about Dillimore...what season is that from?
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
grammer nazi again o.o sorry!

"Sam, you know he wouldn't mean any of that stuff!" should probably be "Sam, you know he didn't mean any of that stuff!"

"Sam, thing about this." should probably be "Sam, think about this."

"like when Dean had killed Amy, they had still always managed to come back to one another" should probably be "like when Dean killed Amy, they still managed to come back to one another"

"he needed him just as much as Sam needed him" should probably be "Dean needed Sam just as much as Sam needed him"

"There's all sorts of creatures that could make people fall for them, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that'll make them fight with their loved ones before hand." should probably be "There are all sorts of creatures that could make people fall for them, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that would make people fight with their loved ones before hand."

"Even more, while he seems to be content to watch you ever second of every minute of every hour of every day, you're his little brother." should probably be "Even more, while he seems to be content to watch you every second of every minute of every hour of every day, you're his little brother."
Hundley chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Finally got to read all of this. Boy, that last chapter was action-packed! Liked the gorgon for the monster. I like when Dean is a jerk and cranky (thank goodness he was under the influence). A little heavy on the brother stuff in the last chapter, I thought, but it definitely got the brothers back on the same page.

As a rule, I like Dean as the hero stories (in a way that he is smart, thinking outside the box, and having a little more action), but this story worked well.

Looking forward to your next story.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Fantastic end chapter, I'm thinking that maybe Dean shouldn't be allowed out at all on his own, he seems to have become a magnet for monsters to grab and hurt him. Bobby seems to be able to do quite a lot even though he's a ghost. Thank goodness Dean and Sam are OK again. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next, There all great stories. Thanks.
The Slightly Demented chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Wow, what a twist. Can't wait to find out what'll happen next. Please update soon
jo1966 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
What a brilliant chapter. Loved every sentence of it. Poor Sammy what is gonna happen now. Will Dean somehow save the day, or am I being fanciful. Can't wait to read the end.
The Slightly Demented chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Awww poor Sammmy. Can't wait to read the rest :)
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Fantastic chapter, The plan seemed a good one when Sam and Bobby made it, sorry it all went wrong at the end though, Now what is Sam going to do, can Bobby help out in any way? Thanks
em1701inactive chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Really loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!