Reviews for Rider X Precure: Cosmic Hearts
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i was gonna PM you but you didn't enable it...

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN? IT HAS BEEN YEARS!
with an m16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
it may be a while since the last update but i really do want to see where this is going heartcatch and fourze plus seeing more mature pretty cure characters would be interesting so when the next part comes out ill check it out
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
whats next
Ultra8 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome crossover! Can't to see what you have planned next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Please Update
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
please Update
superecho chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Such a great story! I only watched the first Pretty Cure, (and almost all of Fourze) but you managed to blend them real well here.
Their way you potrayed their personalities; especially Gentaro and Kengo, were superb.
The way the battle goes, as well to switch who does the finishers for each fight are nice too (Desertarian by Precures, Zodiarts by Fourze).
I kind of object Gentaro x Erika though, (I prefer Gentaro x Nadeshiko- who knows? maybe she'll return later) but it's ultimately up to you.

Please update this soon, as I want to see how it goes! XD
Sekishiki chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I really hope that you could continue.

Plus i also like the posible couple of Erika/Gentaro

After all, an interesing concept is this story.

A also wonder how will react Ryusei...
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I am so glad I found this story I hope you continue it
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Pretty cool chapter. When is the next chapter gonna come out? Please update the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow, this is actually pretty interesting and also fun to read. I hope you update this story. - fuji92
DaManWOFear chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
BRILLIANT! SO SO BRILLIANT!

I am a big fan of Heartcatch and Kamen Rider but this story made my day! I love the way that you're making Erika and Gentaro a possible couple (they are much alike indeed). Well, I'm hoping that Yuri and Itsuki will also make appearances in later chapters. And the Heartcatch Cures facing a new enemy? I can dig to that. But the Cures will have a hard time dealing with Gamou and the Horoscopes.

So please, update this!

P.S.: Thanks to this, a crossover of Heartcatch and Saint Seiya Omega can be a possibility. Sure thing. :D
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really liked this one, funny and action packed. You managed to do the one thing some writers can't and that is keeping things balanced and not let the tone of one story overshadow another. Overall good job and looking forward to the next one.
Shin henyo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice story.(if this had Tsubomi X itsuki then it'll even be better for me.)

the writing is good, though you should lessen the use of -ly words.(sign of not so good writing)
Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is really awesome and also seeing my two favorites teaming up is so awesome! PRECURE KITTA!