Reviews for What happens now
Weird Random Teenager chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Pls pls pls update
Weird Random Teenager chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Me and my besty do the same thing
Weird Random Teenager chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Made me cry,laugh, and speechless om great writer u to Koop and awesome. (Hugs u 4 being such a great writer) :) 3
stargaze33 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
First, I do have an account, I am just to lazy to log in. Secondly, when Simon says "if I didn't know you guy I would swear you just escaped the loney bin" but they totally did!
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You jumped from first to third person with Chloe and that's confusing.
CHLEREK LOVER - werewolf chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
great job never thought that chloe can end up with simon i thought that derek and chloe are ment for each other. plz continue :D
superjats chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
DoodleLetters chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love this! Continue please :D
DUDE chapter 34 . 10/30/2012
Ok, since you clearly have no ideas, would you mind trying to male one of these?
*Kendall confronts Derek and tells him she likes him (leaves derek confuse as to what side he should choose- chloe or kendall)
*Simon finds out and gets angry at Chloe, gets wasted and does something wrong (gets captured, sleeps with another girl, fights with derek and gets hurt, etc.)
*Chloe bitch-slaps Derek but as she does, sees the look in his eyes and falls for him all over again (without him knowing, or Chloe just kisses him and admits so)
*Dani and Alex dating (make it Alex tell her, it would be so dam n cute :D)
Marie Miller chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
hey this story is amazing. You should become a book writer someday and i will difently be your #1 fan
Booklover7 chapter 34 . 9/25/2012
Don't break Simon and Chloe up plz I love this couple but I love it keep writing!
CHLEREK btches chapter 34 . 9/24/2012
Soooo... I guess the beautiful ex's arent to be together again. What can I say? I'm depressed. But don't you worry, I like your story all the same, not like this wh*res (yeah you as*holes) that make you do things you do not like to your story. I hope Chlerek will once again rule the Otherworld, but if you do not write it as if they do, it is perfectly alright by me. Please do continue this ASAP ;) oh and, good luck with those b*tches we all love *please note the sarcasm.*
Jayfire chapter 34 . 9/23/2012
OMG! So much new drama and tension! I can honestly tell you one thing: I'm hooked! Okay so what's going to happen? I mean, Gwen's an evil witch(replace w with b) and seek is screwing Chloe's life over... And poor Dani... That's what happens when you do something you know is wrong... :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Guys, sincerely... She writes what she wants to write. I mean, you should be grateful that you at least have her uploading chapters of this awesome fic. All of you that got kinda mad at her are soo attention whores! How dare you even question her story, its hers not yours! Besides. Chloe actually belongs with Derek in the books, or are you not fan enough and stupid to tell? So stalk off and stop botherig her for writing that in the story.
alicelover520 chapter 33 . 9/17/2012