Reviews for What happens now
Maya chapter 1 . 8/23
I am literally in love with your story!
It's from aerial sung by the lobster
Mia chapter 1 . 1/27
Hey! I have been wanting to reveiw this for a while and i am finally going to. Get ready im about to go all fangirl on ya: Oh my god this is my all time FAVORITE fanfiction I have ever read and it is just soooooo amazing! You are such a talented writer and you made everything about this story so interesting! The plot and charecters are perfect and I love siomon and chloe! They are so cute together in this story! I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story... I cant even explain how much I love it! I basically read this like every other ger day! I am so in love with it and I wanted to let you know! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I NEED MORE! I love it so much and I need more writing you left on a big cliff hanger... And just one thing... Please let simon forgive chloe and then chloe like goes and sasses derek. It would be so funny if she just like goes up to derek and is all like: 'ok listen, i do not love or even remotely ely like you and i never will. If you think i do then you are insane. Simon is my one true love and I would rather die then break up with him and get with you. You had your chance and you let me go. Now let me go sanitize my mouth because you kissed me... Blah you are gross!'... Lol i just made that up but that would be sooo funny. I know this review was really long but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it... Please continue the story! Make it like 1,000 pages long! Anyways, love it! Your forever fangirl and follower, Mia.️
Weird Random Teenager chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Uuuuuppppdddaaatttteee
Pls pls pls update
Weird Random Teenager chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Me and my besty do the same thing
Weird Random Teenager chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Made me cry,laugh, and speechless om great writer u to Koop and awesome. (Hugs u 4 being such a great writer) :) 3
stargaze33 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
First, I do have an account, I am just to lazy to log in. Secondly, when Simon says "if I didn't know you guy I would swear you just escaped the loney bin" but they totally did!
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You jumped from first to third person with Chloe and that's confusing.
CHLEREK LOVER - werewolf chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
great job never thought that chloe can end up with simon i thought that derek and chloe are ment for each other. plz continue :D
superjats chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
I"M DYING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
HAVEN"T SEEN AN UPDATE IN SOOOO LONG
DoodleLetters chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love this! Continue please :D
DUDE chapter 34 . 10/30/2012
Ok, since you clearly have no ideas, would you mind trying to male one of these?
*Kendall confronts Derek and tells him she likes him (leaves derek confuse as to what side he should choose- chloe or kendall)
*Simon finds out and gets angry at Chloe, gets wasted and does something wrong (gets captured, sleeps with another girl, fights with derek and gets hurt, etc.)
*Chloe bitch-slaps Derek but as she does, sees the look in his eyes and falls for him all over again (without him knowing, or Chloe just kisses him and admits so)
*Dani and Alex dating (make it Alex tell her, it would be so dam n cute :D)
Marie Miller chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
hey this story is amazing. You should become a book writer someday and i will difently be your #1 fan
Booklover7 chapter 34 . 9/25/2012
Don't break Simon and Chloe up plz I love this couple but I love it keep writing!
CHLEREK btches chapter 34 . 9/24/2012
Soooo... I guess the beautiful ex's arent to be together again. What can I say? I'm depressed. But don't you worry, I like your story all the same, not like this wh*res (yeah you as*holes) that make you do things you do not like to your story. I hope Chlerek will once again rule the Otherworld, but if you do not write it as if they do, it is perfectly alright by me. Please do continue this ASAP ;) oh and, good luck with those b*tches we all love *please note the sarcasm.*