Reviews for Twilight's Embrace
hanayoriyurika chapter 1 . 7/12
Excuse me, can I translate and re-up your story on my blog? I will get the credits
krisaku chapter 2 . 1/27
Awkwardness to sesshomaru is really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Omg. Can you please make a sequel to the story. This is so amazing. I want to know who betrayed sesshomaru so badly, and see how rin and sesshomaru kids grow up
sesshorin love chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
love dis fanfic! plz plz write further.. such a sweet story.. n hppiest ending..
sesshorin love chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
loved dis fanfic!í í plz write further..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
BEST STORY EVERRR

GIVE ME MOOORE

*happy ugly cries*
Wt chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Please write more
Whitney chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
The order of my emotions
Whitney chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
OMG I just can't right now! it's just to much.I love I mean LOVE this drama-perfectly rationed! The way you flawlessly pepper this story with romance!bravo!
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
Love it!
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
No you just work on this more! Please this has made my day for this whole week, I've been depressed but this makes me feel better, please write more! Please?
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
NNNNNOOOO how? Why?
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Oh my gosh I am dying this is si good! How do you people do it I can't even get a chapter of a good story! Man you are awesome, I wish I could be this good. Thank you for writing this I love it!
tasha chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
You're amazing seriously. I uslaly don't ever read the long ones but once I started reading I couldn't stop. Amazing story! Please write more you have so much talent seriously!
Loulou chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
please please pleaaaaaase make a part 2 of this story!
I've read this so many times it's ridiculous, you are so talented, I need more ))))):
I swear if I had enough money I would pay you to continue this, no joke.
3 3 3 3