Reviews for Twilight's Embrace
kori kaoru himura chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
I was't expecting it to turn the way it did but I liked it! )
miaca chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
hi twilight embrace is just awesome
its just that the 11th is not yet a completed one please update it
i am eagerly waiting
update soon
me chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Please write a sequel. This story was very heartfelt and amazing although I had to finish it on simply because it was not all uploaded on mediaminer. Would love to read about the new brother and the children.
SessRin Lover928 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Hi I just read your story and I have to say that I absolutely LOVED IT! I love your work and I hope you would continue on in this story its totally worth the trouble. I'm gonna read a few more of your fanfics but I'm gonna keep checking on this one if you updated it. Thanks for the emotional roller coaster you drove ne through It was so much fun I even cried a few times! Lol
wolfgoddess1990 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I read this two times and I love the idea of vampire Rin
Kakesu Wolf chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
It works! Can you update my lord, my captor next?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I have LOVED reading this. It's been emotional and funny and cute and serious and sad and just WOW! You are an amazing writer and I have loved reading this so much that I think I will go back and read it over again! Keep writing!
Reira Redemption chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
I want more from this story. It is so beautiful and original. I love the idea you came up with for the vampire demons.
crazykenz chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
I would like to know how the battle of 'rin against the offending army' goes.. if its not too much trouble could you post a chapter about that?

Anyhow thanks for posting! Well done :D
Mary chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
What happen next?
Please update soon
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Sigh.. Sesshomaru's son indeed...
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Ficou bom, espero que escreva mais, abra├žos
Mary chapter 1 . 1/12/2014