Reviews for Twilight's Embrace
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 9 . 11/20
Oh please Oh please write more, or a second. This is by far the best fanfiction I've read about Sesshomaru and Rin. I've read it more then once as well and I simply adore it. And I hope the projects you were talking about are done. Because I haven't said anything for quite a while. I seriously love this story and I was wondering if i could use this in my story of Kagome and InuYasha. Of course I'd credit the story of this to you and give the link to your story. But... AHHHHH I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!
ITS AMAZING!
1WitchFan chapter 1 . 10/8
Is it Kaname Kaname? Like in Vampire Knight? That would be so cool.
eveyssoul chapter 4 . 9/27
Umm FIRST tjing, dear Rin, should have been Sesshomaru, then the blood sucker Kaname...is she really in love with her lord?
x3PokkiTan chapter 4 . 8/24
Omg lord. The moment i saw "Lord Kaname from The Vampire Clan etc"
I was like: - Wth. Kaname from Vampire Knight?
Noppoh chapter 11 . 8/20
I absolutely loved this! It's the first Inuyasha fanfic I've read and it most definitely tastes like more :D I'm happy you stayed true to the characters.
And yay, Vampires! I love, love, love vampires! So this was definitely a double win for me ;) Btw: Kaname? As in Kaname-senpai from Vampire Knight? Because that's one damn good-looking character. Hihi. Or is it a coincidence? (I'm sorry if you mentioned this in any of the A/N, I tend to skip those in case they have spoilers...)
If I might give you piece of advice: watch out for your use of tense. You tend to skip from present to past and back in the oddest of places. Perhaps try to find a Beta who can help you with this? You've probably already improved loads since you wrote this fic, but it caught my attention, so I wanted to mention it.
Anyway, I adored this fic. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Best fanfic ever! Even though it's 3 years later, you should continue!
I've just re-read this series to check back to see if it was updated, when I realized it was from 3 years ago. Cri.
hanayoriyurika chapter 1 . 7/12
Excuse me, can I translate and re-up your story on my blog? I will get the credits
krisaku chapter 2 . 1/27
Awkwardness to sesshomaru is really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Omg. Can you please make a sequel to the story. This is so amazing. I want to know who betrayed sesshomaru so badly, and see how rin and sesshomaru kids grow up
sesshorin love chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
love dis fanfic! plz plz write further.. such a sweet story.. n hppiest ending..
sesshorin love chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
loved dis fanfic!í í plz write further..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
BEST STORY EVERRR

GIVE ME MOOORE

*happy ugly cries*
Wt chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Please write more
Whitney chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
The order of my emotions
Whitney chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
OMG I just can't right now! it's just to much.I love I mean LOVE this drama-perfectly rationed! The way you flawlessly pepper this story with romance!bravo!