Reviews for Paint the Sky Grey
Oh my god! "And your dead!" That part got me, I gasped out loud, then I cried. Oh, wow, this is one of the best one shots I've read in a long time!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Yeah... Normally I kill authors in their sleep for killing Steve but, dang, that was just too good!
Nilly's Issue chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Phewwwww. That one... Yikes, that hurt. I might have to watch some AFV videos of small children eating yucky things to recover from this.

The last sentence just killed me.

("Steve," he breathed, and for the first time, he allowed the tears to fall.)

Oh, I had self-control at one point? *falls to the floor and dissolves into hysterical tears*

I feel like I saw a picture of this. By any chance, did they get inspiration from you, or vice versa? Or am I just crazy?
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love the way Steve was so realistic, i didn't know he was dead! Also the hologram was such a Tony thing to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
... I was completely convinced that it was Pepper, but Steve? Steeeveeeeeee. :( It was good, though. Nice job!
Chades chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha,okay,laughing is an entirely inappropriate response to this but I can't help it. No,I'm not laughing because of your writing because it was beautifully done and that little twist with Steve being dead caught be totally by surprise and I went "Oh,nooooo!" for a second, my heart breaking and there I was feeling all sad and sorry for Tony. Then I read the author's note and here I am,grinning like an idiot,no longer incredibly sad. (Sad enough but not like "Why did I read this before going to sleep again?")
So,I bow before you for having the guts to enter the fandom with a bang! Killing (one of) your favorite character(s) takes guts,haha! Brilliant! (Feeling like drawing this now..great.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh. My. God. Thought it was Pepper who had died. This was a good, brief shocker. Really impressed with your work!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow.

Outch.

Love me some hurting Tony-angst and an intense Steve-and-Tony-moment.

This was amazing, I enjoyed every line of it. It DOES make my heart hurt, but in a good way.

Well done :D

Greetings from Germany ;)
oopsabird chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You've got the same problem as me. First Star Wars fic I ever wrote, I killed off Han Solo.

This was very well done. I like the fact that I didn't even know why Tony was drinking until he said it out loud. That was a neat plot trick. Good job!
gengen0776 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
LOVED this fic! The angst was palpable from Tony and made my heart ache with him. I loved when he was asking Jarvis for something stronger to drink, it was so perfectly described that I could see Tony standing there with his arms spread wide. The idea that he would create a holographic "Cap" is spot on for me.

Great work capturing the characters both in voice and in mannerisms! Can't wait to read some more Avengers fics!
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
realy good story, hope to see more captain america/ony friendship fics from you in the future
Dairi chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh gosh, that brought tears to my eyes...in a good way though! (If you can say that with Steve dying, heh.. He's one of my favs, too.)

Eeee I loved it, really truly enjoyed your writing style! If you decide to play anymore in this fandom, well that would just be plain awesome! Hehehe
Selmak87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I didn't think it was going to be Steve that died I though it was Tony. I enjoyed this very much, it got me crying.