Reviews for Glorious Purr
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You... wrote a fic... about LOKITTY. You are an amazing person O_O Lokitty is so adorable! If Loki had just given himself some cat features (ears, tail, etc.), he would've easily gained control of Midgard!
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I can only sit and chuckle at the most burdensome purr! This was a fun and silly story, I approve and thank you.
Mysti chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I heart crackfics. Thank you for this!
Esme chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really like your Avengers fanfics. Cat-Loki was great.
elfrowen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
My current greatest wish, in all the world, is to see the Hulk's reactions to Loki during the ending battle. Actually, it may just be to see the Hulk's meeting with Loki, period.
officespace chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
More please XD
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
gotta love neko loki, more please
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
*Dies* I'm sorry. This is just TOO funny. Complete crack, but funny. And the rest of the Avengers are just going to get mad at Thor for trying to steal Fury's cat-consultant! I meant consultant.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
All the lols! Loved it. 3

Could you please run off on a two-shot please? Like, Odin finding out about all this and not really knowing how to deal as Tony and Steve just all out cat-spoil his adopted son? And Frigga being all 'awww' and just petting Loki's ears - because Loki is a shapeshifter, and really, everyone should be used to his strange appendages by now and those ears really are cute.
Zedax chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was brilliant! I love everything about this story! please write more...IT'S PERFECT!
227h chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Okay. Well done. I actually *breathed* my water, goal accomplished.
Winchester.Potter.Cullen Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm pretty sure this story just made my month... I just saw the Avengers yesterday and this is already the best story I've read! Haha, you should continue it :)
Katsuko1978 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Yay, it's on FFnet now! *promptly adds to favorites*

Loved the hell outta this over on NorseKink, and I'm so happy to see it here now, too.
mimie-puddleduck chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I have NO idea what I just read, but it was awesome and it made me laugh :)
Banner chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I can't stop giggling - "like the well trained monkeys they were"

*flops around, giggling*