Reviews for Glorious Purr
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! I want an easily distracted kitty kat Loki!
Doormouse chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh man this is sooo funny! :D
Please, please write another! the world needs more Cat!Loki
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, this is cracked up.

Funny as all hell, because I can just imagine Tom Hiddleston with cat ears, a tail and a penchant for shiny things and purring.

But cracked up all to hell.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
XD I like it, another! (please) Doing the rest of the movie would be super duper awesome, I like this idea like I like Loki hiccups (look it up via the FF search thing, first chapter's dull, but the rest are hilarious)... come to think of it, I can be easily amused, but I'm going to start rambling if I continue this review, so Write On!
WtfDidIJustRead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is adorable!
Kalavel Loki chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's kinda cute 3
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Omg you don't understand how much i LOVE this fic it is sooooo cute you must write more!
ty for posting :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It'd be great to see more :)
Ligeila chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Well trained humans indeed.
KT-chan88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Purrfect!

Oh, Loki...

It's definitely crack, but this fic just crack so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was a really fun read. But also kind of hanging. Can you please please please do the rest of the movie? Even if it's just in parts? I really hope you could find the time.

Thanks for putting this up! More power to you and your Muse. :)
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You... wrote a fic... about LOKITTY. You are an amazing person O_O Lokitty is so adorable! If Loki had just given himself some cat features (ears, tail, etc.), he would've easily gained control of Midgard!
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I can only sit and chuckle at the most burdensome purr! This was a fun and silly story, I approve and thank you.
Mysti chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I heart crackfics. Thank you for this!
Esme chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really like your Avengers fanfics. Cat-Loki was great.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »