Reviews for Glorious Purr
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, this is cracked up.

Funny as all hell, because I can just imagine Tom Hiddleston with cat ears, a tail and a penchant for shiny things and purring.

But cracked up all to hell.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
XD I like it, another! (please) Doing the rest of the movie would be super duper awesome, I like this idea like I like Loki hiccups (look it up via the FF search thing, first chapter's dull, but the rest are hilarious)... come to think of it, I can be easily amused, but I'm going to start rambling if I continue this review, so Write On!
WtfDidIJustRead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is adorable!
Kalavel Loki chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's kinda cute 3
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Omg you don't understand how much i LOVE this fic it is sooooo cute you must write more!
ty for posting :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It'd be great to see more :)
Ligeila chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Well trained humans indeed.
KT-chan88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Purrfect!

Oh, Loki...

It's definitely crack, but this fic just crack so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was a really fun read. But also kind of hanging. Can you please please please do the rest of the movie? Even if it's just in parts? I really hope you could find the time.

Thanks for putting this up! More power to you and your Muse. :)
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You... wrote a fic... about LOKITTY. You are an amazing person O_O Lokitty is so adorable! If Loki had just given himself some cat features (ears, tail, etc.), he would've easily gained control of Midgard!
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I can only sit and chuckle at the most burdensome purr! This was a fun and silly story, I approve and thank you.
Mysti chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I heart crackfics. Thank you for this!
Esme chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really like your Avengers fanfics. Cat-Loki was great.
elfrowen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
My current greatest wish, in all the world, is to see the Hulk's reactions to Loki during the ending battle. Actually, it may just be to see the Hulk's meeting with Loki, period.
officespace chapter 1 . 6/23/2012