Reviews for Home
silleoneff chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow, that was so sad. I have a huge lump in my throat. Very good writing. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
this is so sad! :-( really good though
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Seriously, one would be pretty blind not to love this paring! You are so right! And, though this fic is sad, it is beautifully so, and that is why I love it and I think you've done an amazing job with it. Great piece, nice job on capturing every feeling, every emotion, every thought!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Damnit that was awesome loved it. Too sad great job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh man :( This was so sad. Please please write more.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Beautifully done. I can see the scene perfectly in my head.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So sad but perfect... there is just something about they way you can see the scenes unfolding and happening, the emotions, tears and there's the sound of heart being broken... really good!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautifully written. I can picture the scene vividly.
nortega chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
loved it! please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well, that was just heartbreakingly beautiful. You do a great job with these characters and I have enjoyed your stories a lot. Well done.
GODISAWESOME chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow! Man sad is a complete understatement of this story. I'm crying like a baby. You can just put so much emotion into your writing it's amazing.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can feel her denial, her pain. Terribly sad, but well written.
Samolfran chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Horror Wynter chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is really my type of story. It was so unbearably sad and beautiful. It's lovely. I love it.
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 6/23/2012

This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and I am a VERY strict reviewer. WOW. There are no words. This is beautiful and moving, vivid imagery, amazing description, intense emotion without melodrama or angstyness, totally IC, utterly awesome. There are a couple grammar errors towards the beginning but seriously this is so good it doesn't really matter much. I LOVE THIS! :D

Dead serious, this is a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

Thank you for writing this. Please write more SWATH: I've subscribed in the hopes that you will! :)

And yes, I ship them too. Eric/Snow is perfect. 3

Write on!

P.S. I wrote my first SWATH fanfic today. It's less sad than this one you wrote, and it doesn't deal with a ship, but it's Snow vs Ravenna and I'm feeding on feedback, so if you're ever bored...? Anyway, keep writing. (: