Reviews for Auto correct fails
Shanita67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Hilarious
connollyt chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
OMG! Loved the stories. Way too funny. I know I spend more time fixing what has been changed in my texts than I took to type them. Thanks for sharing.
gussyboyblue1971 chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
Fantastic! Couldn't control the laughter, got some looks at the coffee shop, but totally worth it! Thank you!
jenny.anderson.37669528 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Awesome. This is hilarious wish there was more especially between steph and ranger
babesrus2 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Oh man, tears are rolling down my cheeks I am laughing so hard. I have been caught with auto correct so often I took it into the service dealer and demanded that they do their magic and remove it. Funniest thing I have read in some time.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
A very very funny story. I've been caught out many times. Damn auto correct indeed
georgiagirlagain chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
LMAO! I think it's funnier to everybody because it's happened to everybody at one time or another!
emmme3 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Omg fdng hilarious! I laughed until I cried I have veg the victim of auto correct many many times
HunterPup13 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Ah, yes auto-correct can be a real bitch. I once ended up texting my father 'Could you get me cock medicine for my sore throat?' when I meant cough medicine.
masterb2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
The meaning of life, the universe, and everything is FORTY TWO!
Vulcan Rider chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I've been having problems with my review button over the last couple of days, so please let me say that I have loved the last several chapters. forgive me for screwing up the review count by cheating you out of several well deserved positive reviews, but I wanted you to know just how much I have enjoyed these hilarious chapters. I especially love know Ranger gets caught out by his cell phone just like mortal humans. :-)
Thanks again,
Maggie
Kim's Mum chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I laughed so hard my daughter left the room, totally brilliant!
BingChiLing chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Hehe. Would've been so much better if she and Les just went for it. _
Chandar chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So cute! I liked it best when Ranger went nuts over Lester & Steph!
fairytaleprincess03 chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
LOL, these last 3 chapters have been absolutely terrific! I've laughed my ass off. Great job! Thanks for the great laughs!