Reviews for In Time, Once Again
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/14
Super cute story, I loved it x
sampam69 chapter 1 . 1/28
This was truly well done, magnificent job :) :) :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Good oneshot. I like how you kept Severus still snarky and a bit of an sarcastic arse at times, but you made the relationship between him and Harry still work well.
9632mp chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wow... One of he best written story I've ever read. Thank you, that was amazing.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was so complex and amazing! I love your stories!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
loved it!
BertaS chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
*Sigh* That was wonderfully done. I am glad I took time in between my 'paint-the-living-room-wall' project today to read this. thank you for letting them be happy.
Berta
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wowzer! What a hell of a story. This was touching, funny, complicated and a fantastically rollicking good read. It's so hard to find well-written, well-presented, well-spelt stories of depth and meaning on this site and it was such a treat to find this story. Thank you.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I loved it. Thanks so much.
BlackNox chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Loved this fic. Just brilliant. One of the best, most believable Snape/Harry stories I've ever read.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Everything about this wonderful story sings to me.
valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
totally adored this story! x
MystSnare chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Lovely 3 been rereading after a few months and love it even more than when I read it first.
shunned-one chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This Was very sweet. Thank you!
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
... So... Beautiful. I'm in that after-story haze and I can't form words now, I just want to hug you. Unfortunately, virtual hugs are not here yet. So I will simply say thank you. This is- amazing.