Reviews for In Time, Once Again
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/18
loved it!
BertaS chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
*Sigh* That was wonderfully done. I am glad I took time in between my 'paint-the-living-room-wall' project today to read this. thank you for letting them be happy.
Berta
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wowzer! What a hell of a story. This was touching, funny, complicated and a fantastically rollicking good read. It's so hard to find well-written, well-presented, well-spelt stories of depth and meaning on this site and it was such a treat to find this story. Thank you.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I loved it. Thanks so much.
BlackNox chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Loved this fic. Just brilliant. One of the best, most believable Snape/Harry stories I've ever read.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Everything about this wonderful story sings to me.
valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
totally adored this story! x
MystSnare chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Lovely 3 been rereading after a few months and love it even more than when I read it first.
shunned-one chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This Was very sweet. Thank you!
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
... So... Beautiful. I'm in that after-story haze and I can't form words now, I just want to hug you. Unfortunately, virtual hugs are not here yet. So I will simply say thank you. This is- amazing.
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow, this was ingeniously devised. i loved your writing
skittleALY chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wow, this was absolutely one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I loved it. I'm sad its a one shot in a sense because I want more, but at the same time it was so satisfying and good, and I loved how everything tied together at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Type your review here...
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
What a paradox. Harry, just how were you able to go back in time? Well, the present time... Ah, he sealed Severus's choices not that he had any changes that much. At any timeline, Harry will always love Severus!
ButterflyMane chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this! I'm such a fan of your writing. This was beautifully done- raw and powerful and emotional.

The time travel stuff was handled brilliantly and I adored the way you used it as a way to remove the existing prejudice between them so love could develop. I LOVED your portrayal of a younger Snape with (in many senses) an older Harry- an imaginative twist and it worked beautifully.

Please write more of the genre? :) x