Reviews for Perfect
greasedmarshmallow chapter 24 . 9/15
Aww! Adorable Kurt is adorable!
greasedmarshmallow chapter 19 . 9/15
greasedmarshmallow chapter 16 . 9/15
greasedmarshmallow chapter 14 . 9/15
This fanfic is breaking my heart in the best way. This chapter made me wail like I had been actually physically hurt, punched in the chest or something. And I love that, not many fanfictions are able to do that. Well done!
greasedmarshmallow chapter 13 . 9/15
This is the chapter that made me scream and cry my eyes out. Well done!
greasedmarshmallow chapter 11 . 9/15
Depressing and ironic in a tragic way. Well done! By the way, this chapter made me cry.
greasedmarshmallow chapter 4 . 9/15
Love this fic so much! And I love how even though it's ED! Kurt, he's not OOC and all of the drama feels real. Also, the ending is perfect.
greasedmarshmallow chapter 2 . 9/15 are perfect...Sebastian sucks...KURT WHY?
I love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
what I noticed... is everything a bit too hurried. at beginning it was okay but nowI feel like there is no breather between all the actions and makes it too dramatic.
and also the behaviour between blaine and seb and burt is a bit unbalanced
what you are really good at is writing Kurt
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I don't think Burt would have taken Sebastian's side when Kurt wants him out. Burt is so aware of anything Kurt, he wouldn't even let the pope stay if he notices Kurt is against him
Guest chapter 48 . 4/17/2014
Great story!
Write another! haha
Really chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
When writing you should use "you" not "u". Chatspeak doesn't go unnoticed. It stands out like a sore thumb and makes the whole story seem less intelligent. Which is a shame, because this story really isn't and you are a good writer. So you should do yourself justice and not make silly mistakes like that.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god I was ready to hunt you down when Kurt died. Thank god he came back. I just finished reading all of this in one go, and I have a little bit of constructive criticism for you.
1. Mind your tenses. As in past tense, present tense, etc. There were some parts of the story that were hard to follow because you would be speaking in present tense while sometimes slipping into past tense. For example... (I'm just gonna make this up) I just want Kurt to be happy. Why couldn't he see that his disease is killing him? I know he wouldn't admit that he has a problem etc etc. For this to be fixed, the sentences would be: I just want Kurt to be happy. Why can't he see that his disease is killing him? I know he won't admit that he has a problem etc. Just keep an eye out ; )
2. This only happened in one or two chapters (I forget which, sorry!), but make sure you don't use 'u' instead of 'you.' It looks sloppy, young, and unprofessional. Also, mind your "your"s and "you're"s. It's just a pet peeve of mine that I remind people of incessantly: )
3. I noticed this happened in the last chapter. Try not to mix up 'loose' and 'lose.' Loose is when something is not tight, i.e., the knot is loose. Lose is the opposite of win.

Other than that, the story was great, and I loved it! Great ideas behind it. Just mind some simple homophones and similar words, and some tense issues and you're good to go!
Klaine-Rulz chapter 48 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god! I almost hated you for a second... But you made Kurt live:) yaaaaay! This was an amazing story! So good:)
Your Potato chapter 48 . 6/3/2013
Oh, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I just- I need a moment. I cried so hard this last chapter. Lovely story, thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed it.