Reviews for The Beginning
Thanks for the sharing.
cajunghost chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I loved this story.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
To say I enjoyed this story from beginning to end is putting it mildly. I loved it and your fantastic writing. I really liked the twists and turns that you added, like Lucci coming in to stir the pot, Victoria's accident, Elka figuring out what they've had going on. It was all great. I particularly enjoyed Joy's apprehension toward the relationship. Very in-character and overall you captured her extremely well. All three.
I loved the ending and hopefully we'll see more stories like this from you.
:-)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
It's been a while since we've seen an update from you but it was worth the wait. This was another magnificently written chapter and I can't wait for whatever ends up happening.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
So happy you updated! I'm glad Victoria is doing so well and that she is finally able to go back to Cleveland. That ending, though, worries me. But I'm excited for whatever new twist you're going to add to this awesome story.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
This was heartbreaking. So glad Elka was there to comfort her and kind of "out" them. It was just so sad to see how distraught Joy was, but I'm glad Victoria woke up. Actually got a bit emotional, lol. Great chapter.
I'mAMoshQueen chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
Oh god...I didn't know where were you heading! I'm so glad Victoria is awake now...
I loved how you showed Joy's pain. For some reason, I think that's exactly how it would be if it was real. Also Elka! We all know that they don't know that she knows!
Please update soon again! ;)
famouscliche chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
omfg I cannot wait for more!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Didn't see that coming. Poor Joy.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
One word: perfection. Lucci's coming in to offer Victoria this acting opportunity being the thing that brought Joy and Victoria together intimately was brilliant. Very romantic.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Lucci: didn't see that coming. But once again a good twist. I can only imagine where it's going to go from here. Can't wait for more.
famouscliche chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I know the feeling, poor Victoria ):
Jan2StaMuse chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Oh, by all means, please make this story complicated, as all love stories are. I live for this kind of... drama, shall I say.

Anyway, about POV chapters, I think you kind of are already doing it but they alternate and are brief. Personally, I like the way you're writing this story now, but it's ultimately up to you. I love your work and whatever you decide to do, I'll be the first to read.

Great, great chapter. Love the twist you put in with Joria kind of playing these jealousy games with each other. Makes it interesting.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Yay! They're together now! So happy for both of them. Can't wait to see what happens now when they get back to the real world. This story gets better and better and truly one of the best Joria fics I've ever read. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.
ERuchevie chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Nummy chapter. I love it! What's gonna happen?! More please!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »