Reviews for Walking Past You
NarHina chapter 8 . 6/20
Awww I really think you should make Naruto love Hinata and just not know it, I mean I personally think he fell in love with her when she called him a proud failure.

I like the idea for a broken character since Naruto can bring her back.

Also if Naruto loved how Hinata was before you could have him tell Hinata how much she meant to him and how much he liked the old her.

I have no problem her wanting to change and get stronger but I draw the line when she throws away everything she was and can see Naruto really not liking that since he would of admired Hinata for being so kind and never giving up.

Their was nothing wrong with Hinata, she just let all those bitches at the start get to her.

Agree with feminist and that women deserve equal rights, and I agree with the same for men I like how you said Naruto will be a stay at home day since I can see him being like that and its sweat, just because we're men doesn't mean we can't have a soft side.

I am kind of hoping you make Hinata still have feelings for Naruto but have her sort of play around with him and hurt him, making her take a good look at what she became and bring old Hinata back.

I don't agree with Hinata being Hokage though I can see her as Hokage,if she did it would sort of be stealing Naruto's dream, I don't know if you do make her Hokage make it that Naruto is unable to be Hokage and she carried on his dream for him.

Also I kind of love/hate the omake mainly because I can't stand the thought of any other men with Hinata but Naruto, Shino and Kiba really ruined it for me. I don't like harems since its just doesn't seem possible to love two people equally like that eventually you would love one more then then the other.

And I love NaruHina let face after everything Naruto and Hinata been through they deserve it.

Also I agree Naruto is oblivious it is only towards things he never experienced before, like love, when he comes to understand something first hand he is pretty observant.

NarHina chapter 7 . 6/20
Cool Hinata new and I like her but I really want to know where she stands with Naruto and why he seemed to not understand what Sakura meant.

Did he not remember Hinata confessing.

Also I really hope Kiba won't try and be with Hinata, since I can understand she changed but I don't like the fact she just wants to leave Naruto like that, when she was the one who avoided him.

Also please don't make it seem like Naruto only likes Hinata because of how she changed I want Naruto kind of hate the change because he loved the old Hinata and want you to show how bad this Hinata.

Also please let Hinata be a virgin, I don't mind her embracing her sexuality so much but I don't want her to think that its ok to just sleep with anyone and not care.

I know it may be stupid having morals like that in this day in age but I can't help it .

Also did you really need to taught us.

Also I think I know who Naruto new partner is.

NarHina chapter 4 . 6/20
Good story though I don't like the fact you mentioned chojuro may have a crush on Hinata.

And loved how you showed Naruto sort of love Hinata and hasn't realized it.

Also I am kind of glad you aren't going to show Hinata like that but if she still loved Naruto I would be all for it.

I am hoping what ever happens Hinata goes back to being how she was before I like new Hinata but I want Hinata to let Naruto in again.

NarHina chapter 3 . 6/20
Damn everyone is hating on Naruto I he never really ignored her, he even noticed she was gone.

Also I really hope Naruto, was the one who thought he could of said good by.

I like Naruto getting stronger, and still loving Naruto but Naruto never really broke her heart they never did anything, if he out right rejected Hinata I would get but Hinata never faced Naruto, either its not right to just blame him.

Also I can see that everyone is siding with Hinata without his side of the story.

For all they know Naruto may not remember because of shock or he could be suffering Post traumatic stress were he forgot it because he couldn't handle seeing Hinata being killed right after confessing her love for him.

I mean if I lived Naruto life I would be scared from seeing the first person to say they loved me almost die.

NarHina chapter 2 . 6/20
Hinata said she wasn't flirting with anyone then what the hell was that with Kiba.

I can understand wanting to have fun but it seemed like she was demeaning herself a bit to much, and hating on Naruto.

I get that he ignored her but really how the hell is some like Naruto who never had anyone to love him before suppose to respond to watching the first and only person to every say they love him and mean it.

Also doesn't help that Hinata is avoiding him, mean I understand she want to get away but she is more or less running away from Naruto because of those girls.

Though I do find it interesting I hope you will make Hinata realize she is at fault for running away, I get Naruto has some blame but Hinata never faced him, and took the easy way out instead of comforting him.

NarHina chapter 1 . 6/20
Cool though I wish that Naruto would of hit those bitches that insulted Hinata.

Also I see that Hinata was pushed to the breaking point though I hope she won't give up on Naruto completely.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
La la la! Epic! So BADASS!
hina lver chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
I am soooooooo happy that you updated because this is one of my favourite stories to read and read and read _ . Pls update faster i dont want to wait anther year
jhamerter chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
I like your writing and the story. I wouldn't change anything if I was you. I say do what you want with the characters and the plot. It's your story. I'm happy that you are updating again. Keep doing what you are doing. It's great.
Kimyona chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
You are my new hero! That rant was beautiful! More people need to realize that this site is for fan fiction stories, they are written by fans and are not just stories but outlets. People put there real feelings into there work, it is a part of them. It is the half of there selves that they keep hidden. I feel that the person you made Hinata in this work is what someone would really be feeling in her situation. thank you for this amazing piece art. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Hatty-fox chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Im happy that someone who claims they are feminist actually knows what their talking about. You gain my respect IsaParadox! Keep up the good work with your excellent story, i love it!
wordscantexpress chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
I have this new-found respect for you, woman. I fcking love your guts. I love your story and wtf now I love you and admire you as a person. I will keep reading your story, like everybody needs a wake-up call on this world sometimes. All throughout their life, I think. Thanks. :) hope to hear from you soon.
larryjc chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Great.
Now I get to see my most favorite female character be awesome. Though I hope you don't fall into the "god-complex" when making her stronger. There is still always a limit of some characters that will be stronger than her. Breaching that will make it unrealistic.

I am not a feminist or otherwise. I believe in equality but the type wanted by women in a man/woman relationship is impossible.
There is a reason man and woman are different in almost everything (temprament, emotions, outlook of life e.t.c) and those differences are what can't make equality possible. What I do despise is one sect (man or woman) claiming superiority.
Not being equal doesn't mean you are superior. You could just be different.
Well, enough of that. Update soon.
lifesaver chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
thank you,thank you!

you upated this fic. I really like this and the plot was , or should i say intriguing? Yes, it is. I re-read the whole chapters from 1-8. Coz i want i really like hinata here! She's awesome and cool and beautiful..update sooner pls.

Ps. Im glad that youre doing great now.i understand what you felt on naruto .i hate him for being dense and chase someone that never acknowledged his feelings. And yet ,im deeply in love with his character as i love my .if you want naruto to suffer then go. but pls make sure they will end up happily together. Thats it.

My apologies for being a horrible reviewer!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015