Reviews for Putting Hey Arnold on Shuffle: The Challenge
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Good job. I liked it but I think you should make it longer... PLEASE! :
Bubblylisa23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
why so short? You should of made the story longer it would of been better if it was longer, just sayin' )
nicole2pretti chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Karushka chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
ist a litle bit shot, but its awsome!
TheSecondBestBed chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is so wonderfully written. The gramma and spelling are actually...well...there! Which is very rare to find around these parts. Not only that but you stayed very well IC, even if it was a short story, and it was cute to boot!

Gah, where's the rest? D: Please make more if you have the time!
Alyssa Turley chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
InexperiencedAuthor chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
:D cute
danielle.ajstorm chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw! So cute!
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
HAHA, poor Arnold, trying to talk over Helga is quite a task. This is cute. You have a sentence or two where I got confused because you have "She" when I think the "she" meant "Helga" and the story is in first person...

Anyway, the dialogue is great I can totally hear Helga cutting him off each time and Arnold laughing as he tries to just get Helga to shut up! XD Very, very cute.
Nep2une chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was sweet that he called her after all.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this. I hope Helga can tell him how she really feels sweetly. If you get the chance you should check out my hey Arnold fic twists in time. Hope you post soon can't wait to see where this goes!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this I'd love to see where it goes. If youhave the time you should check out my hey Arnold fic twists in time. Hope you post soon.
Melody of Perdition chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love that OST and great drabble! You did well :)
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is good. It certainly has potential.

Update soon.