Reviews for Tales from the Shelterverse
FenZev chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Haha oh Sebastian. Love it.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
He certainly was. All hail the Vael. Well done!
FenZev chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
They have such a sweet bond, I love them ;)
FenZev chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Loved it. Happy New Year friend ;)
GlysMari chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
This was positively lovely.
Aka Wouka chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
No. No. I was expecting a simple "I am getting used to this new lifestyle" fic. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PULL AT MY HEARTSTRINGS LIKE THIS. NOT. ALLOWED.

Having said that, beautiful fic. There were a few awkward-ish sentences in this chapter, but tbh I'm full of food and feeling lazy and I read it yesterday so I'm sorry, the only ones I noticed are in this chapter and that's all I can tell you right now. :c Otherwise, didn't notice any problems. I love the way you switch between timelines and povs. The storyline is really interesting, too.
FenZev chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Loved this side insight into our dear Aeryn. Of course she'd study the queen, what other example does she have to follow?
GlysMari chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
This little scenario was perfect. Truly, truly, truly realistic. It gave me a 'feel good' moment and left me with a smile I hadn't realized I'd been wearing.
playout chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
So brutal and sad and well done. Your ability to write from the perspective of a child is superb and the little details in the setting and action make it feel real.
FenZev chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Eeek...this makes me want to hug her :(
mille libri chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I can see this more easily through Aeryn's remembering eyes than through Malcolm's - I can see her feeling remembered guilt over her lack of remorse and her pride in a job accomplished right, looking back with a grown-up's acquired values on the child's practical sense of what must be done.
FenZev chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Heartbreaking :(

Poor Sebastian...you make me love him in more ways than I thought possible. Now I just want to hug him!
mille libri chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
There's such a world of beginnings in this one little scene. The hurt, the loss, the love of fine things, the need to be still, the need to be able to open locked doors, the almost hidden desire to be able to open locked hearts. (Proofreading nitpick: in the second paragraph the "it's" should be "its".) A really beautifully done piece!
Cast.inc chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Oh, you've done it :') this is brilliant! "Maker, forgive me." I squee'd. My mom looked at me a bit odd after I did so. Thank you :)
FenZev chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I can't wait either! I adore these two, and have missed their beginning shyness...thank you for adding to this and giving us a look back into their beginning. Amazing couple and you've written them so well!